alloy frame braaapster

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep i Agree Mack - Hey where the hell you been ol boy- when you comin for a ride dude jump on msn and we will tee something up im keen to see ya new machine

Cogo

Yeah I have been offline for weeks cause I have just shifted house and business premises. Just getting settled again now.

Don't have a rider again at the moment, cause were doing some mods to the frame and swingarm setup.

IMO - That frame was designed for fully adjustable fastace forks and a cradle swingarm fitted with a 270mm fastace shock.

The chinese don't care much for the setup of a bike and once they have a selling frame they put it under everything. Without modification I believe that frame will not perform well unless running the above setup.

how would it go with the cradle swingarm and a 280mm fastace in it? would 10mm make much difference and what fastace would you run in it mack? sorry for the questions but i'm getting a similar one from motospeed in a couple of weeks and i'm very interested in your comments :)

I know the bike your talking about. That is what that frame is designed to run. That is why the bikes look right and will feel right. I know it doesn't seem like much, but 10mm in a shock can and does make a big difference (really its a bit more than 10mm too). You would need to source the remote reservoir model if you wanted to try the bigger shock. I have used fastace 12mm shaft shocks in 270mm with adjustable rebound and compression, and they are a great little shock IMO. (That is the shock I think that bike will come with unless they have downgraded it)

Last edited:
Thanks mack. So you would run the BS-58RC-270L with triangle swingarm? The bike i'm getting comes with the BS-66RC-280L and mono swingarm. I appreciate your advice :)

Braaapster Pro Alloy 125

I getting this bike next week, I heard the Fastace shocks have more adjustment in them than the Marzzochi's. The Braaap bike has a 125cc Jialing oil cooled engine not a lifan. It also comes with a 14" front wheel and a 12" rear wheel. I can't wait to get it, I have to buy a helmet, gloves and shin pads, as I'm new to mini bikes but very excited to get into the sport.:D

Latest posts

Back