Alternative to Leatt Brace

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodbox5

Reaction score
If like me you think the Leatt Brace is over-priced, an alternative product is now on the market in the US from EVS.

It's called the Evolution Neck Brace - and when it was first announced, most people assumed the low price meant it wasn't as good as a Leatt.

Now it's been on the market a short while, the jury seems to be out again, with a lot of peple now saying it's a pretty good neck brace.

I found one at BTO for $170 - but I hear it's even cheaper if you shop around the mail order companies.

EVS have a pretty good name in safety gear, so it's woth checking out.

EVS - RC Evolution Race Collar - BTO Sports

well pastrana uses evs and i believe he would push their gear to the limit so they gotta be good:D

But i like the leatt brace more than that one

leatt have a new affordable brace coming out the adveture... about $200rrp i think

You'll realise how valuable a neck brace really is if you end up with a stuffed neck ... Riding dirt bikes a lot causes wear and tear to the discs and you can end up with a condition called ... Cervical Spondylosis ... long before your time ....

Cervical spondylosis

Last edited:
man thats freaky cause i had a crash about 5 weeks ago landed on my head and jarred my neck a little its still sore when i bend my head towards my shoulders, im so goin to get it checked out now

Latest posts

Back