Another 88 limited build from spares

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
Well havent been on here much lately due to work in the shed, but im still here fellas. Thought i would keep yas posted on what i been doing in spare time "lol". Heres another 88 limited im building for Greg from our spares.
Sano cradle mount frame
Sano skid plate
Bbr pipe
Takegawa 88 limited kit
And the list will keep going as i bolt the stuff on.
025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

HELL YEAH! Yet another Build which will end out Sweet :D

Keep us Updated for sure! Would love to see how this Limi will turn out

****n hell dude lookn good whats he need greg need another 1 for

hey mate, You should no what greg & I are like, you can never have to many & in gregs case you no how much he likes to punish the bikes i build for him so if 1 does break just through it aside & pull out another. I put graphics etc on last night, fastway pegs. Will upload pic 2nite kids are going crazy, its like a mini tornado just came threw the house.

Looks good Jade ya mad dog !

I see you have a big five o flag hangin up in the shed , very impressed , how much do u want for it cos id love to have it my shed ! ha ha .

I knew you liked five o even though when you fix my bike you whinge about five o ! ha ha ;)

Looks good Jade ya mad dog !

I see you have a big five o flag hangin up in the shed , very impressed , how much do u want for it cos id love to have it my shed ! ha ha .

I knew you liked five o even though when you fix my bike you whinge about five o ! ha ha ;)

Haha, I had to be smart & throw that picture in just for you jase, I was wondering how long it would take to get a bite.

Well sorry the pics are a little late but you get that on big jobs lol.
010-6.jpg

011-7.jpg

012-5.jpg

I will have a look in the rubbish pile jase to see if i got any five o junk to bolt on just for you. Hahaha.

hey 50nut. you a mechanic by trade aye ? or is that jayde.

awesome build once again mate. you got any plastics or graphics you wanna sell. ?

alex...

hey 50nut. you a mechanic by trade aye ? or is that jayde.

awesome build once again mate. you got any plastics or graphics you wanna sell. ?

alex...
You should no better Alex. Yes its me, Fattys 50s all the way brother. No graphics 4 sale just another spare set that was hanging on the wall. I have plenty of new klx rims 4 sale.....

Haha for a Limited built from Spares it's looking HEAPS GOOD! All your builds are too damb clean haha. Love em all!

Keep it up mate ;)

Thanks guys, Alex its totally up to you what kind of job to get mechanic etc, everyone in them fields will have different opinun its your choice you may find that you dont like it.
Matt the bike wont be finished anytime soon, as only do a little bit of work on it when i have spare time, I got greg to attack the stock rear wheel with the grinder yesterday so i might build rear wheel tommorow.
Tommy the only brand new part so far was the Takegawa 88 kit, the rest believe it or not is from mine & gregs rubbish pile of used racing parts, Thats why both of gregs bikes are mainly polished cause they are all race bikes & things get crappy looking after a season so strip of anodizing, grind back gouges & polish, WOW its brand new. Haha. Come out mate & i will show ya.

yeah thanks mate.

you got any hi comp pistons for 88, or a race ram with htc bearings. ?

No sorry i dont. Anyway that will be classed as a cheater bike, 88 limited means limited to what you can do to the bike. Cheers 50nuts

whats goin goin on fatty its jasn gona get greg 2 bring me stocka out to ya if still all good carnt figure out what the ****s wrng with found leakn head gasket still not windin out but and bourt a 08 klx 110 shes ****n shaweet ahahah jst gota get couple things for it so shes good 2 jump basicaly what gregs got + a cam

"I will have a look in the rubbish pile jase to see if i got any five o junk to bolt on just for you. Hahaha."

Ba ha ha ha that cracked me up ya mad dog ! :D

my missus came in askin whats so funny I was laughin so loud !

cheeky bugger ;)

Five o

:D
"I will have a look in the rubbish pile jase to see if i got any five o junk to bolt on just for you. Hahaha."

Ba ha ha ha that cracked me up ya mad dog ! :D

my missus came in askin whats so funny I was laughin so loud !

cheeky bugger ;)[/QUOTE
hehehe, At least i made you laugh, I have another FIVE O poster i found in the rubbish pile i dug it out just for you so ya best come get it before it ends up in the garbage bin tonight.

keep it there for me & ill come round on the weekend & get it off ya , I reckon u wont give it to me cos I know u secretly love the stuff as much as I do !!

:)

Fattys five-o factory repair shop

keep it there for me & ill come round on the weekend & get it off ya , I reckon u wont give it to me cos I know u secretly love the stuff as much as I do !!

:)

I will give it to ya, ive been busy laughing all day in the five-o factory shed lol. I found time in between giggles to build gregs rear wheel. I even took pictures for ya jase just in case you want to give it a go.
001-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

003-7.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

009-8.jpg

010-7.jpg

011-8.jpg

012-6.jpg

I even found a five-o sprocket in the rubbish pile to put on it just for you mate. See ya on the weekend.

Latest posts

Back