Another 88 limited build from spares

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha , that sprocket is the best part on that bike so far !!!:p

for someone whos not keen on five o sure has alot of factory banners , :rolleyes:

its cool buddy I know u really do like the stuff & ur big dog will probably eat me when I try to walk out of ur shed with something :eek:

the bike is looking good mate , as always ur work is great , im looking forward to lining up next to you this season , yep I think its time fatty makes a comeback ....

ha ha , that sprocket is the best part on that bike so far !!!:p

for someone whos not keen on five o sure has alot of factory banners , :rolleyes:

its cool buddy I know u really do like the stuff & ur big dog will probably eat me when I try to walk out of ur shed with something :eek:

the bike is looking good mate , as always ur work is great , im looking forward to lining up next to you this season , yep I think its time fatty makes a comeback ....

Yeah right, the heart beat of the bbr is waiting to be transplanted in to the 50 nut machine, but i guess i can all ways borrow Lianas Factory Five-o 88 limi to rub shoulders with ya. You no to watch out when im riding with ya. To old i reckon or i just feel old. haha.

too old ???

Im older than u !! ha ha

dont worry I havnt riden in 4 months so ill be at the back of the pack eating the dust of the young whipper snappers ha ha

too old ???

Im older than u !! ha ha

dont worry I havnt riden in 4 months so ill be at the back of the pack eating the dust of the young whipper snappers ha ha

I dont think so Jase, your the whipper snapper mate im the big 31 this year but wishing it was 21 then i would make a come back thats if the back can handle it.

i reken u should open up ya shop again or r ya makin enough money outa greg

Nah Gregs bikes are all love jobs i hook him up with most things, as for opening up again maybe not as i make more money working on Harleys as there just like working on a china bike, but they take up to much room my shed was full last week & that was only 5 hogs & 10 minis.

I dont think so Jase, your the whipper snapper mate im the big 31 this year but wishing it was 21 then i would make a come back thats if the back can handle it.

nope got ya covered ! im older ha ha im a fossil !!:(

nope got ya covered ! im older ha ha im a fossil !!:(

That makes me feel good haha, i might have to build a secret weapon & just show at the race meet like i use to. Keeps yous all wondering what i been tinkering with.

That makes me feel good haha, i might have to build a secret weapon & just show at the race meet like i use to. Keeps yous all wondering what i been tinkering with.

Haha that sounds like a pretty damb good Plan!

I think you should :)

Haha that sounds like a pretty damb good Plan!

I think you should :)

I might need to start doing some sweet talking to the wife, but i no what she will say. Been there done that & wasted a truck load of cash & she gets angry cause i cant walk for 2 or 3 days later due to the old back, but boy do i have fun.

ahahaha yea ive seen few of te bikes uve build what happnd to ya bbr bike ya might have 2 make another 1 polisher all up

ahahaha yea ive seen few of te bikes uve build what happnd to ya bbr bike ya might have 2 make another 1 polisher all up

Shes asleep & all up tight about being molested & refuses to come out of her room, i dont think i could ever get rid of her, been thinking of putting little Lianas 88 into it for her to use instead of the fiveo machine shes got & chase up another stock motor for my other little up & coming 50 nut girl. Ask greg about his last ride with her it started to worry me shes crazy.

Latest posts

Back