Another Iceriding vid, CR500 and SX380

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiddy@norway

Reaction score
went out riding on the big bikes this time, had A LOT OF FUN:)
the grip is awsome, I'm doing slides going 60mph with ease.
I'm on the CR500, my mate is on his KTM sx380.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTPjGDftEhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTPjGDftEhg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thts friggin awesome...

wild slides man...
lol i noticed the ass end kicked out a bit on that first wheelstand....
happens to me all the time on my 450.. dudes behing me recon my ass end is fish tailing when wheelstanding but to be honest i cant feel it..

awesome vid dude... keep up the good work/riding

i reckon u should buy ur camera guy a new pair of undies :p
nice work, wish we had snow here.

i reckon u should buy ur camera guy a new pair of undies :p
nice work, wish we had snow here.

we got kinda close on the last pass we did, you can hear him laughing nervously:D

riding on the ice is really weird, the grip gets better as your speed increases, when I whip out the tail in front of the camera I'm going over 60mph full throttle in 5th gear, you don't see it in this clip because of the snow but I'm actually going totally sideways at some point:)

Last edited:
RAAAAAAAADical!! you look pretty comfy on your CR...Kudos for you two...I would simply die in such temperatures:D

RAAAAAAAADical!! you look pretty comfy on your CR...Kudos for you two...I would simply die in such temperatures:D

I gotta say, the CR500 is probably the funnest bike I've ever ridden, don't know how anything is going to top that one.
and keeping warm isn't an issue at all when we are riding, you generate plenty of heat hanging on to the bike going sideways:D

Latest posts

Back