Another person gets ripped off. .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they deserve it if they did no research at all to see if a pitbike could even be turbocharged in the first place.
But still I don't like to see people get ripped off

lol you beat me to it, I was just about to post that $280 one, $280 could do a fair bit of headwork and get some real power increase

What do you think it would do?? wouldnt it just be ghost revving all the time? or just not work at all lol

I think it would either slow the bike down or do nothing at all

I think it would either slow the bike down or do nothing at all

you are correct.
ive used one of these before....you could pretty much say the button to turn the computer fan on is a expensive kill switch.
it disrupts the pressurre drop across the venturi and the bike stalls.
turbocharging a engine with a carby this small is no way a matter of bolt on.

Has anyone actually successfully ever put forced induction onto a pitbike? Or small engined vehicle? Had a look on youtube but its all idiots with duct taped turbines off the back of their muffler etc? Lol some guys with like a turbo from a volvo of a car.. If it was off even a 2L car the turbo is still theoretically 16 times to big for a 125cc.

theres the dax on monkeyrun.co.uk, some brilliant workmanship...but the end note is "never really worked anyway"

worth looking at, just for the layout..."immaculate" is the word that springs to mind...

www.MonkeyRun.co.uk

in theory if the turbine (computer fan) span at a certain rpm it would give power gain but then its up to the fan blades with the angles and strength which will determine how much power gain or reliability of them

geez they make it look so real with the actual diagrams for installation and everything. had me fooled lol. but its just like the dhz duel exhuast i recon.. looks heaps good and in theory is awesome but its not actually that great

that honda dax turbo was a good read, to bad it didnt work.

could have supercharged it. . i think they have had more success with that.

Im going to find a few more rip-offs on the internet .

in theory if the turbine (computer fan) span at a certain rpm it would give power gain but then its up to the fan blades with the angles and strength which will determine how much power gain or reliability of them

haha have u seen the compressor wheels on those 'turbos'? their plastic,the pitch is so inefficient.
THERE WILL BE NO POWER GAIN BY BOLTING THIS TO UR CARBY.

If you want 2 have a serious crack at it, you need a real small turbocharger...i have a IHI RHB31 which is very small get one or an equivalent sized one, you got 3 way about setting up the intake tract.

1.If you have the coin, get the fuel injected kit from japan and bolt the turbo to that manifold.

2.Either have a Fuel enriched, pressurized carby, blow through system.

3.suck through system, change the turbo's seal to a carbon seal as the fuel going round it will eat the standard seal as fuel is a solvent.

Has anyone actually successfully ever put forced induction onto a pitbike? Or small engined vehicle? Had a look on youtube but its all idiots with duct taped turbines off the back of their muffler etc? Lol some guys with like a turbo from a volvo of a car.. If it was off even a 2L car the turbo is still theoretically 16 times to big for a 125cc.

Check out this one

XR 650 Turbo
YouTube - Xr 650 Turbo on ice!

Latest posts

Back