Another project, pitpro 155 se

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;Buv6qrKaY0M]http://youtu.be/Buv6qrKaY0M[/video]
i have a couple of questions..

Will a tb head v2 increase my bottom end punch? or will i have to install a bigger bore..
how many plates does the pitpro 150z clutch have? (also is it a zongshen)
will a yx 160 crank fit in these cases for later power mods
How long is the shocker on the rear of the bike? this one is bouncy as hell

i paid 650 for the bike the engine has done pretty low hours (judging by the colour of the head and the compression) if i had of noticed the bent rim and a couple of other stuff i would have only paid $500 but i am sick and off my game a bit lol

what style are the plastics? i need another tank..

Last edited:
TB V2 = yes, probably with S25 cam and 28mm carby.
dunno about clutch, but a 5 plate clutch is fine
dunno about crank
bouncy might mean it's not set up right.

650 is a bargain.

Ride it as is for now, you've seen how my bike goes stock. Ride past me on your stock engine, then get TB parts. Stock is best

bouncy might mean it's not set up right
i mean the shock absorber does not hold pressure for long

is your bike stock? man your a good rider then :p

i just feel as if my yx 150 has more punch and thats 5cc less... maybe thats because of the bad shocker and bettter suspension

oh no pressure, i see. Measure it ya lazy bugger, hahah.

it's not set up right, or the gearing is different. Bring it to the track, let's see how it goes against my stocker.

i took it out for a spin just then.. might i say i was wrong about the punch it goes pretty hard...
when i stopped i had smoke coming out the tail pipe... maybe somone put a bit down the pipe? because it did not seem smokey while riding it..

Yeah rollas is right they are klx style, the yx150 has a 53mm stroke, the yx160 a 57mm stroke and the 155z/160ho has a 55 mm stroke so your engine capacity with a 184 kit will be 177, does the engine on the clutch side have a built in oil filter or does it run the oil slinger( clutch cover is all one piece its a slinger or does it have a seperate clutch and oil filter covers), it is a 6 plate clutch if it has a seperate filter and clutch cover or if it has a full clutch cover like lifan 125, 140s then its a 5 plate. The engine is a ZONGSHEN engine, if the rear shock seems to have zero dampening im 99.9% sure its f'd as those shock are absolute crap. I think it takes a 300mm shock eye to eye. If those rear plastics are shot and does not have the extension bar then you can purchase one from DHZ
20121127_223555.jpg

20121203_130005.jpg

The nitrous is about to go on ebay as with the postie i have...
i should get around 900 spending money hopefully...
how do i clearance the case? if im going bigbore i may aswell to it correctly
will going from a moklt (26 i think it is) to a oko 30mm increase power heaps or should i do the engine works and worry about a carb after that?

how close to the end of the plastic does that go to? i dont want it to hang out or nothin...
i do need one though i flipped the nitrous being silly on a 1/8th throttle and landed on my knees right infront of phill and the others there that day :p

It doesnt stick out, and sits flush with the bottom of the plastics, the end of the bar prob sits about 1 inch from the rear of the fender, every bike with KLX plastics should have one of these.

It doesnt stick out, and sits flush with the bottom of the plastics, the end of the bar prob sits about 1 inch from the rear of the fender, every bike with KLX plastics should have one of these.

yeah nah it has one, i just got a little confused the plastics how they are is not too bad really its secure but not sexy.. i want my tb bits tank and maybe a carb before i care about the looks :p

im pre sure i have the 155... there are a couple of markings to tell me so..
is the yx 160 crank a direct swap out? or do i need to press in a offset pin later on when i go through a gearbox

Good boy, you and carlts still going in on that bike together?

Good boy, you and carlts still going in on that bike together?

nah the seller was dodjy and pushed me around and **** so i did not end up getting it..
im sick of sellers like that

Yer too many shadey people :( Oh well keep your eyes peeled for engines folksssss

well I don't know if my GPX160 head will fit and I would still need cases. I guess I am lazy lol

oh and I just don't dig black engines :l

well I don't know if my GPX160 head will fit and I would still need cases. I guess I am lazy lol

oh and I just don't dig black engines :l

on the tb head on dhz it says GPX-YX150-160 so i reckon it would fit

Latest posts

Back