Another project, pitpro 155 se

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that rocker cactus?

its still smooth in action (maybe a little movement in the roller) i did the valve stem seals, still smokey as all hell so i wont be able to make it sunday and i will have to get some rings sent to my from dhz or somthing

How long have you run it for zac? Maybe the muffler packaging and the inside the pipe are really oily and needs burning off mate?

How long have you run it for zac? Maybe the muffler packaging and the inside the pipe are really oily and needs burning off mate?

i ran it without the pipe on for that reason (i ran it for 1 minute or so) i could run it for longer and see what happens

i suspect my rings are ****ed as because at vcm and frankston the air filter had a little tear in it (i did not notice till i got home from frankston)

but still i get hard to kick over compression out of it? and the oil rings look similar to when they were new the 1st compression ring felt a bit blunt but the second was still sharp

rings in the right way? Not upside down I mean. Mine had that with the TB piston too, it is now an ashtray

rings in the right way? Not upside down I mean. Mine had that with the TB piston too, it is now an ashtray

i put the shiney one on the top notch or could have i put that upside down

there is a stamp on the rings, that should face up.

Anyway got new rings in her and there is much less/ no smoke now i did not hone the bore or anything so thats why the old rings lost a bit of tension from getting so hot that one time..

anyway on to a new problem.. forks are screwed so atm im going to borrow my mates and im about to pick up a gpx rear shock for my bike because the old one wentbad as everyone at frankston saw lol it was actually a little fun trying to hold onto it

Attachments

• IMG_0224[1].JPG
    IMG_0224[1].JPG
    994.9 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back