Another Victorian Series!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps3f3f4394.jpg

null_zpsc92b1b57.jpg

null_zpsd1480309.jpg

null_zpsd161c4f9.jpg

null_zpsa41cb249.jpg

null_zps6fae3e25.jpg

null_zpsa07054c4.jpg

null_zps50ff96ba.jpg

null_zps4a204d92.jpg

null_zps082934ff.jpg

I just secured a lift :) Im sticking with the 125 till next event hopefully i will be able to clear what you fellas are jumping....

The 10 inch class will be sick , heaps of battles with all the jumps , carnage too lol

No Roy, your driving my car home remember.

So devastated that I can't make it down to this one :(

Was a epic event, the track was pretty washy and scary the 1st few moto's but by the last it was well watered and had a decent flow around the whole track
i was a little disappointed in my riding, need to hit stuff much harder (like the 1st table top when on the final race it was a drag race to the end and i backed off).. Hopefully the zochis will do it for me :)
i came 6th in the last race (so i believe) man that track was alot of work to get around im kinda liking the sx style its quite hard

Hats off to the BRAAP crew and Buccas marsh 50 track for making this all happen (was a massive week for the track builders)
and for designing a track that hadnt been ridden that can flow so well right off the bat - track building aint easy.

Had an awsum day and a lot of fun , thanks to chris for letting us camp there the night and to the braaap crew for orginizing the race , the day started a bit slippery and soft but after some water and a heap of racing the track flowed nice , I had a few bike dramers but still managed to finish the days racing , congrats to brad coster and Luke for there a grade podiums and congrats to Greg , Chris , and brad for there medals in the 10 inch class and Corey , phil and one of the braap crew in b grade , cheers guys was awsum

Top day had by all I think we'll done everyone involved. All classes rocked and a top crew of riders.. Bit sore tonight braaaaap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great day, track will get better and better but it was awesome for its maiden voyage. Every moto and every final when I saw the last lap board I couldn't feel my arms by then, hahaha. 2 hole shots in the finals made all that work on the bike worthwhile. Towball in the 10" was the guy to watch, we all went to bay 13 to watch him absolutely killing it, mate you are one loose mo fo, awesome stuff. Styv couldn't help himself and did a few laps with the juniors till we wll had to yell at him to slow down, hahaha, soon mate, soon. Towball and Waz were the guys to beat in b grade, once past me we couldn't get near them. Now for the BIG NEWS, Roy made it to A grade, I know you were spewin but mate you got into A grade, well done. Brad was basically untouchable in both 10 and 12" on the sx style track. Kosta kept him at bay for a few laps though. Only Brad and tow ball did the triple, but tow ball was on his 10", hahahah classic stuff
All in all it was a great day, heaps of laughs and bench racing after every moto and final, that's what makes it a great event.

Well done to all the podium finishes, can't wait for the next round

Congrats to Roy, awesome stuff man :) Sounds like a great day and track. Hopefully make the next one?? Thats if i remember how to ride, havn't even sat on the little one since my last race at Taralgon....

Yeah come down Tim if you can, the sx track is heaps of fun, should be wayyy better next time when then track is more hard packed. I think Chris who runs the track is having an event in December. Braaap round in February and again in March. This sx stuff is the go I reckon.

it was preety awsum hey phill , I was lovin the 10 inch ,the track suited it to a tee , was hard to keep my feet on the pegs though with the clay , spewin it was havin dramers , you've gotta have a crack tim and sheera would love it on the bbr and the crf

Latest posts

Back