Another Victorian Series!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds heaps GOOD! :) . Id like to get too one of the next rds there! :)

Super super impressed with towballs riding Saturday! Gotta sort out a goo reliable motor mate and ill be backing you from the side lines no worrys! Well done for beating brad in one if the 10" motos to it was wicked to watch from we're I was.. Only wish I could of mixed it with you fellas..

Soon enough guys.. Happy everyone had a ball :)

Phil well done mate on that hole shot was great to watch also either fatigue got the best of ya at the end but you were consistent the whole day until I got on the water and drenched those 2 corner... I can still here you yelling at me "TO MUCH WATER!!!"

Don't worry Phil ill get onto illustrating and writing the "how to ride like a pro" book just for you lol kidding mate but those corners held up well and by the end of the day those corners looked nice :)

Roy Evans...... Well..... That bloke is A grade!! Well done Roy boy Roy consistent all day no massive spills. I could only imagine a massive smile from ear to ear in that helmet each lap haha.. You earned a A grade spot mate, staying on the bike up right on the track each lap deserves a spot with the big boys ;) new mate on the block and to the buzz sheds is 10" rider Chris Bedford "420" smashing the 10" class just behind bra smith for a well deserved 2nd place in 10" class. The 10" class was the thrills and spills class of the day for sure looooooved watching those fellas hanging it out there having a ball!! Towball yet again a high light with the "pure swapper" style that was absolutely ruthless out there for either himself or the bike but 100% respect for every over take he made.... Abit soft in my oppinion need to Ruffin up mate make those passes with authority!!

Kosta took it easy hangin in there for 2nd in A grade and lukey Cunningham in 3rd bike problems all day swapping front ends etc lol buzz pit was going off its head hahah.. Great day heaps of fun to watch ;)

My little cousin got 2nd overall in under 10's juniors in his first race repping the "21" race plates like a true pro!

Well done guys get onto Chris gay on Facebook to sign up to the track and get a key well worth it

null_zps66c364e5.jpg

My little cousin 2nd place in his 1st race we went straight up the farm after the race and he rode till dark on our mini track :) happy as punch

Cheers styvo , I can't wait for the next round goin to sort out the little machine , turne it in to semi auto so it's easier to ride , I think it was a fuel flow problem ill have to have a look tomozz when I go to the shop , spewin I broke my foot peg on the lxr too that thing runs a treat , all in all it was a wicked day and can't wait till ya out there back on the seat given is all greafe lolol

Styv I absolutely want that book, you better get writing! That corner took myself and towball out, every lap I looked at you kneeling at the top of the berm with the hose just pissing down the face, hahahah, you Wally. Actually not one part of the track bothered me, I thought all of it was awesome, thanks for helping out Styvlos. I want you at the next one riding though mate.

Great day, great memories. Rosebud arena cross this weekend anyone?

Latest posts

Back