answers wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxBRENTxx

Reaction score
ok ive been tossing and turning between the atomik nitrous 125 and the pit pro 125rr and answers have been about 50 50. i want a bike asap.

right now if you had to choose one of these which would it be. and why?

cheers

nitrous 125
same bike as the pitpro 125 basically but nicer price tag when purchased of ebay

pretty sure you were told all this in one of your other threads

nether as there both little turds

save a bit of money and go for a x4r or something of better stature as the money ur gonna spend to bring it up to reliable tendencies is a mass amount compared to forking on a better type bike

alos the forks on those things are so short that it almost dips in front end

outa the 2 bikes id take the nitrous 125, but they are both of bad quility bottom of the line china bike.

You would be so much happier if you saved a little more and went for a DHZ

man it's like asking which piece of dogsh#t I'd like to eat .... the answer ofcourse being ...... none .

That's right I wouldn't give either one to a jap on anzac day but if you insist on this sillyness go either one it won't matter you'll be back askin us to help ya fix staighten or start the stupid thing in a week .

but then this has all been explained to you before so go for gold mate .... just go the one with the rockstar energy kit .... at least you'll look cool pushin it.

man it's like asking which piece of dogsh#t I'd like to eat .... the answer ofcourse being ...... none .

That's right I wouldn't give either one to a jap on anzac day but if you insist on this sillyness go either one it won't matter you'll be back askin us to help ya fix staighten or start the stupid thing in a week .

but then this has all been explained to you before so go for gold mate .... just go the one with the rockstar energy kit .... at least you'll look cool pushin it.

*cyber applause for that statement*

LOL.

well seems you have a tight budget so go the atomik nitrous coz it's cheaper and basically the same as the pitpro. but i agree with TyD about getting the 140 or even 160. I've got the 125 and i need more power/want more :p
And since the nitrous is bit cheaper you might be able to get some upgrades straight up.

don't get a 125. 140+. Atomik is the same shit as Pit Pro just cheaper nd Atomik suspension is better.

yep atomik is slightly better and half the price.

roost I gotta dissagree there.... there's not much difference between a dhz and a nitrous, main difference is the dhz has a much more solid frame but not much else, they still both in the cheap n nasty category IMO, so for value for the $ nitrous wins hands down, for customer service and spares backup DHZ wins hands down.
And bottom of the range is atomik motoX and TDR etc, the nitrous is a level above that shit.

sorry bout repeating the questions ive already asked but thanks for all your help

cheers

Latest posts

Back