any bush ridding spots in melb?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
hey are there any bush ridding spots where alot of ppl go in melb or big areas away from things let me know but it has ot be a places where alot of ridders ride not like 1 person thanxs
ps pics if you can and address :)

?? this has been answered numerous times.. and you can use the track locator to.. otherwise, heading bush as you say, well west side there is wombat, north toolangi, kinglake, dissa west end has gembrook, out to warburton, or down to gippsland... depends where you live, what kinda riding you are prepared to do, how old yar.. yada yada yada..

thornbry has some nice sticks. dandy is the best

thornbury is the suburbs man!! Please dont ruin the sport by riding in the burbs and annoying the locals!

foolssp33, mate the spot we ride. i have been riding there for months now. 6 months. ive had the cops come, tell me to stay in the bush area. there is no one around the 5km area that we ride. its like a un found spot. i love it.

dont stress i know the place like the back of my hand. you cant even see houses let alone hear any bikes " we have tested the sound theory""

ride on

sick wats the address of those places and i liv ein endeavour hills so wats best out of them i ride a kx 100 amd i like flat bushy places mayb some hills but ye let me know course i wanan go good place this weekend and if you have pics from google earth if any 1 uses it

i only got the kx sold the pitpro for $500 will be changing my dp soon putting my kx 100 there so ye

man thornbury is next to where i live its the most useless place to ride in the world...unless u find a way to dogde the police station and go to the park next to it and ride up the rock thing... that could be fun

if you want bush riding then go to the bush.
from endeavour hills you could get to warburton in about 40 minutes and there is endless bush out there.
im told the dandenongs have to many coppers around, so im not game to test it out.
go camping over a weekend out bush and ride...forget any suburban bush if there is such a thing.
people = trouble.

at mt dandenong i have never seen a ranger up there and i have been up there a fair few times my mates dad lives at the bottom of the mountain and he has only ever seen the ranger ounce and he got away pretty easily but i know there is rangers up there a mostly on silvan dam side but it wouldnt be to hard to get away from them on the kx if there in a 4x4 just go up tight tracks
other than that kinglake and places near healsville(spelling??) are pretty god just try google maps/google earth and have a look there too.

Wombat forest near Toolernvale.... dunno if you can get in from the road but i i know a guy thats property backs up to the tracks.. easy to get lost in there too lol :)

plenty of people go to Seymour/ Talarook where i do.

Every weekend i guarantee that there will be a bunch of people riding.

No Cops

i ride round dande areas no cops in sight except for when the firebug comes round and lights fire an spoils it for a months thne its all good

hey guys i go riding in seymour in highlands but they block it all of now we used to be aloud to ride there it was a excellent spot and i loved it but now i go to tallarook on a private property but the kinglake area in the national parks i wouldnt go there if u havnt got reg rec there r ranges in there a couple of mates got chases in there, 1 was out on a kx 250 and the other was a cr 125 and they got away from a xr 400 but i wouldnt risk it

foolssp33, mate the spot we ride. i have been riding there for months now. 6 months. ive had the cops come, tell me to stay in the bush area. there is no one around the 5km area that we ride. its like a un found spot. i love it.

dont stress i know the place like the back of my hand. you cant even see houses let alone hear any bikes " we have tested the sound theory""

ride on

um were is this i live in northcote can u pm me address n were it is plzzzzzzzzz thanks :)
________
AVANDIA CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back