Any girls want to chat about bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lara Croft

Reaction score
I'm new here and live in Ballarat but am interested in any girls that might want to chat about bikes - seems the boys have heaps of opportunity to discuss things! I'm just a weekend rider of a mini dirt bikeon our family block with my brother when he is home. But I would love to learn something about how to fix and do up bikes.

females are scares here on this forum, off the top of my head the only person i can think of is mintard...

feel free to asks questions, just because us boys are the majority dosnt mean we will pick on you... atleast i wont :p im rarely on this forum anyway or any forum for that fact

Lara Welcome. There are a few of us here... we just normally jump on and see what our men are up to when they are on road trips.

Hi, Im Durt Girl. I just normally hang with the other Kiwi Chicks when I am home. I useally race UCI BMX and DH so Pittys are here to relax on. A few of us have the bigger wheel rides but, hell these things are sweet baby.

See you on line sometime

hey ya lara I'm a girl to (mature age one) realy into bikes I ride a road bike for cheep transport and ride a mini for fun in the forest and am just geting into mini motard. my curent ride is a atomik prox 140 that i am slowly upgrading. soon I am planing to do a ground up build of a spacific motard bike gr8 to see more chickies riding

saber

WELL... I'm a chickie i ride around melbourne but i dont promote it :D If you ever wanna come riding at Wombat State forest let me know i love to ride mini got myself a terra-moto keeps up with the full size!! not that really into full size dont really fit on em :D but if your interested i reckon its about time we start a girlie riding group!!:D

you kids wanna hook up with buzz bikes
they've got a couple of girls riding with them

i can ride like a girl i'll join ya anytime

he he he

it's great to see a chickie folowing

now boyz there's just somthing about a chick in moto gear you know what i mean

hey
my name is emma, i'm jacko_ssp' daughter
i'll get a loggin soon
i dont race but dirt bikes are sick as :)
i ride a yamoto 125 i'm learning how to ride properly
its fun hit me up when i get a loggin
xo

lol thats true all of us a buntched up at forestry of Motard tracks..

Im off to Melb tonight - going to visit rellies on Mornington Peninsula and my brother over the wekend - they've got a cool block and don't mind bits getting ragged by bikes! Yay! Take care.

Just wondering...

Hiya all, I'm heading home to Ballarat tomorrow (a looong weekend) and was wondering if anyof you girls knows D73 here? What's he like? Ta :)

sounds a bit suss^^^^^^^
what did you really get up to this weekend lara
have we got somthing brewing here have we he he he

Hi lovely people! I just wanted to say I'm off and away overseas in over a week with the family. Dad's got a posting with work to Dubai and I'm going with the folks. Brother's staying in Melb till the end of the year at least to study, I'll study overseas. I have so much to do, and am soooo excited. I go to Sydney this weekend for orientation and then late next week we go. Don't know when or if I can get back sometime. Love you all, you've been so nice!!!!! Cya :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back