Any Good Spots In Melbourne Area?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey KTMKID u seam to be really knowledged on were to ride in melbourne and its my birthday next week but im going to laverton moto x track on saturday and i was wondering if you have a ph. number for them that you would be able to give me and also the address and also details on what stuff it has at the tracks (eg. big burms table tops ETC.)
if you or anyone else has info that i want can yous please email it to me b4 saturday the 12th of may my email address is
[email protected]

Cheers brett

theres a small track just outside of keysborough next to the dandenong creek

Sth Morang

Took the young bloke down to Sth Morang Saturday before last.
$35 for the day, and he had a blast. Got his quad back and spent a couple of hours cleaning and service. He had done a real number on it!

Stretched the buggery out of the chain, loose front wheel bearing, loose rear wheel hub. Not to mention about 10 kilos of mud!

The track looks to be a good mix of open area and jumps / berms etc.
I'm shopping for a 250 quad for myself, guess where the first ride will be?:)

If any of you are around airport west, you guys should check out the Quarry in east keilor, They were meant to build a huge estate there about 4 years ago but nothing has been done so its about a 10km huge quarry with nothing in it, huge hills too.. its awesome!

with the south marang track do you need a licence or can you like pay an amount and ten ride????????

south marang??

with the south marang track do you need a licence or can you like pay an amount and ten ride????????:D :D

hye guys im still riding in the two china specials and i wanted to know where i could go without getting hassled and without having to pay to go around in circles at half throttle.

whats the quarry mentioned earlier on ? where if u ride with a helmet and stay off the roads your ok? sounds like a treat.

.. at laverton i got a fine (one with the lot) riding in the paddock next door to the moto X track :mad: it was shit and i cant afford another one, to be honest cost more than the bike itself.

i rode at laverton last week, it was pretty fun.

hey guys just wondering if theres any updates on the track being built near calder park, i see that the post was posted in 2007 and so maybe the tracks finished or it never took off???? any info would be aswome
cheers

hey guys just wondering if theres any updates on the track being built near calder park, i see that the post was posted in 2007 and so maybe the tracks finished or it never took off???? any info would be aswome
cheers

They now say that after the crusty show they will use all the left over dirt to build 2 small tracks. But I wouldnt get my hopes up because theyre all talk and no action...

hye guys im still riding in the two china specials and i wanted to know where i could go without getting hassled and without having to pay to go around in circles at half throttle.

Dont run in your bike by sitting at half throttle!
Anyway as for the quarry, its not really legal and cops do patrol there occasionally and the cunts will give u a nice fine or 2. But apart from that its a great place to ride with heaps of hills and jumps.

Frankston Track has extended its mid size track and put in some more corners and jumps. Good to practise on although the jumps are only small. The main track is open from 10am to 11am for all smaller bikes and it gets graded smooth so we small wheelers can ride it. It really is awesome fun and only cost $15 if you are a member. Anyone know of or wants to start a pit bike racing team then i'm in.

Dont run in your bike by sitting at half throttle!
Anyway as for the quarry, its not really legal and cops do patrol there occasionally and the cunts will give u a nice fine or 2. But apart from that its a great place to ride with heaps of hills and jumps.

the quarry is gone... they r building a freeway next to it, last time i rode there there was workers everywhere and well ur asking for a fine if you go there now! :rolleyes:

nah. . not interested in another fine, still payin the last one off.

ive found my new riding spot . . parwan track, just looking at that from the carpark looks like motobike heaven, tracks and jumps for like 2km.

sickness.

me and some mates will be at frankston track tomorrow come down for some races

Latest posts

Back