Any help required on this, 200cc Quad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
Hey guys i have done a search and could not find anyone who has done it other than talk about it.

I have a 200cc quad and it is a tow buggy for my drag car, i found a turbo kit for a mini bike so i was going to do it for ****s and giggles, Done a search on here but cant find anyone who has done it other than links who have or started it.
Now i found a EFI and turbo kit from a friend and i am thinking it would just be cool to do for my drag car.

So has anyone done this before or show me who has. i just want to ask some questions about the build.

I dont want max performance just for looks and a bit of sound...lol

I heard there was a mention of turbocharging something unconventional and just had to peek in here. Replied to PM and any more questions just ask and I'll try my best

i will be able to answer any questions also, i have not gotten around to putting one on but i have spent a bit of time reading up about it

as dodgy as my last video seems, i think they are onto a winner with the rear mount turbo setup !
it's putting a few idea's into my head now...

i wonder what all the sparkly bits floating around are? in your post timeeh

Latest posts

Back