Any news on 2011 Mini Moto Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate they just had the finals today.....

and its only October there is heaps of time left... and how are you gonna race without a bike

there definatly should be a series next year because this years one was awesome , everyone needs to get to these races they are heaps of fun and support the mini scene .

brad (rusty promotions) said he is gonna try work full time next year for a bigger and better seires .

so everyone get your buts out to these races otherwise there wont be any more.

there definatly should be a series next year because this years one was awesome , everyone needs to get to these races they are heaps of fun and support the mini scene .

brad (rusty promotions) said he is gonna try work full time next year for a bigger and better seires .

so everyone get your buts out to these races otherwise there wont be any more.

yer im heaps keen for next year, school wont be stopping me this time

people need to stop the excuses not to attend and get amongst it.

Little hard with things like studying and fulltime work. But yes I will try be at as many as possible next year. Even if I don't race just to watch I will try be there.

people need to stop the excuses not to attend and get amongst it.

no offence but im really sick of people saying this to me...

im in year 12 with only a weekend job lil hard to find the time to work to get money and seeing as i cant afford a M.A license and when i did the 3 races i did i had scrape every last cent each time to do it, there lucky i did those races

easy enough for someone like you who is much older and has a full time job

DHZ im with u i pay mortgage and still attend there is no exucses brad gives us heaps of notice so plenty of time to save and if u cant gte bikes there ask around someone will be mroe then happy to help u out and as for next yr i think there is going to be qld round maybe i hope brad and kingy talk it thru as kingys track in qld is the best track i have ever raced on and i have race alot of track all the hri rounds and rusty rounds

at this stage we are looking at a pretty hectic race schedule down here anyway so that will take up time

mind you i wouldn't mind a trip up but i have other priorities. i hope brad brings the grass track back next year i'll be in for that for sure

pbk has a point it does cost money

but at the same note there's alot of people that winge about having nowhere to ride =there the ones that need to suck it up not pbk he got amongst it and raced where he could

I didnt direct my comments at anyone in particular.
Im a battler with a very low budget and next to no riding ability but I make sure Im at every round. I want to see it all a success and im doing my part to make sure this happens and there is plenty more people I meet at each race in the same situation as me.

thanks coolie

i dont mind spending the money but its hard to spend money that you dont have but i plan to be at every round next year and i will be getting M.A license for christmas and will be all set, as long as all goes to plan i might even do some interstate races when i can

Latest posts

Back