Any Sunshine coast mx places open?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to go riding in the Sunny coast on Saturday, but with the rain it looks doubtful if Kenilworth will be open. Anyone know of any Sunshine Coast MX places other than Kenilworth that may be open? Wouldn't mind trying a new place either,

Cheers guys

I think its all pretty wet up here mate... been raining all week...
Dont think there are any other MX parks around other than Glen Echo outside of Gympie, and from what I have heard it is not the best for pitties anyway.....

Has it been raining on the Goldy? Wyaralong might be a better option?

and you dont wanna ride kenilworth parklands if its wet... the hard clay gets so slippery...
Once I was there... it sprinkled for a few minutes, when looked up, nearly everyone had come off sliding all over the place.......

I thought Id get in one more lap though... but only made halfa lap before I stacked too... ha ha...

^^^ Yeah I have been hoping Kenilworth all week. We are going up the Sunshine Coast, staying with some mates and making a weekend of riding. Looks like that has fallen over. Pitty I work every Saturday for the next month...

Haha was a flooded weekend, ended up leaving my bike at home and heading to some mates in the Sunshine coast. Had a blast in the mud on there pitties though, the mixture of mud rain and cut grass made the bikes a nightmare to clean lol

Latest posts

Back