Anybody keen for a Larbert ride (NSW)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great thanks, that gives us a good idea of what it's like. nothing tricky on that section. thanks for the post

looks like fun!
Z50 mite be best mini to bring ;) with sand tracks

lol i race at fairbairn gonna take my pitster pro 50 down there one day. I don't know what happened to the 50s that used to be there.

kx65 woody do you race if ya do whats ya number?

Nah not much tricky stuff on the main tracks, (just slippery when you let the pace drop cause of the sand)but there is plenty of proper single trail stuff if you wanna play as well. All in all just a big/monster country paddock :) So Woody and Westy, you gonna come out with the minis or what?

dam would love to come but dads car aint working brakes don't work so can't come. it sucks can't ride my 150r coz of neighbours hate noise so yeah i won't be riding for a while which is gay. But i will be riding my new pitsterpro xjr 50 around the house so at least thats something.

Count me ,shann in timeeh :)
Got 2 x z50's and suzuki. we make up minibike numbers hehe

Heres some footage i got on the YZ chasing my sister around some of the backtracks. Got plenty of mini footage too, still gotta upload em though.
[video=youtube;X_XR2DsGjzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XR2DsGjzo[/video]

And a pic of our camp spot
DSC01835.JPG

We had a great weekend! Yellow tent worked a treat lol! :)

Looking forward to seeing your other vids! :)

More pics
How many bikes can you fit in a suzuki carry van?
(You'll have to follow the link to see it..)
https://plus.google.com/photos/105392951416190493628/albums/5829554215942198481

Once Shearer is done blowing up your brand new air bed pump....What do you use next?
DSC01839.JPG

And if thats not quite up to the task then call for the big guns 1.3ltrs of pure awesome LOL
DSC01840.JPG

And finally...enough bikes to go around :)
DSC01824.JPG

Last edited:
Yep your suzuki van, work'd heaps good timeeh ;)
to meny holes in pipe z50.
If we had more race tape! we could'a pumped her up with statesman ;)

little z50 just ran out of puff! in the last bit of video.

Latest posts

Back