anyone got fined for walking their bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wdingman

Reaction score
hey
was wondering if anyone has ever got fined for walking their bike?

i mean around town
cauce i wanna push my pitty to my pops and i just wanna make sure the cops can't just fine me

dunno man we almost got in some trouble when we rode on parks and wildlife
reserves so dont do that :)

this is what i would do, i would make sure i havent ridden the bike to make sure that the engine is stone cold.

dont have the key (if there is one) in the ignition.

dont be wearing my helmet or gloves or anything like that.

then they should be fine about it. but dont take my word for it because they probably can fine you for it if they are in a bad mood, thats just the way i would do it though.

you'll be fine ,dont have a hot motor dont wear your helmet dont sit side saddle and roll down the hill just push it and all is well

As Snitchy said, dont ride it in any way, even rolling down a hill.As long as the motor is cold AND the exhaust(thats what they will check)you shouldnt have a problem.If youre not confident take the plug out and push it there with no spark plug in it that way they definately cant say you were riding it.

if the engine is hot, just pray to god its a hot day . say the bikes been sitting in the sun:D depends how hot it is.. if the copper burns his hand on the exhaust . FINE FINE FINE..

dude ya carnt get fined for pushn ya 50 ive been fines ova 10 time for ridn em and that but carnt fine ya for pushn it but theyl fien ya for rollin down the street on it coz uree in controll of the brakes even if ya go sit out the front of the copp shop with it they carnt do nuthn

No they cant do anything for walking your bike and they shouldnt even bother you if thats all your doing. But having a cold motor will help if you do happen to come across a cop havin a bad day or needing to give out some fines to show his been doin something. I like the no spark plug idea coz they cant hassle you if the bike doesnt even start. Most police wont bother stopping to talk to you so you shouldnt have any issues.

Latest posts

Back