Anyone got guns?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few guns. including this Blazer sniper .300 win-mag and .338 lapur with night force 42x scope, Bi-pod and mussel suppressor.

blazerLRS2.jpg

yes guns are good for like getting things off the top shelf that you cant reach,bastard is they never come down in one piece

I have a few guns, all been heavily modified with air restrictors removed. The CS6 has a double mag and a heavy duty spring, Good for welts at 50yrds, The shotgun has been "cut down" Gangsta style. The maverick is my fav (above the big one)... oh the green one is my sons, its just a toy so take no notice of it.

DSCF0779.jpg

I have a few guns, all been heavily modified with air restrictors removed. The CS6 has a double mag and a heavy duty spring, Good for welts at 50yrds, The shotgun has been "cut down" Gangsta style. The maverick is my fav (above the big one)... oh the green one is my sons, its just a toy so take no notice of it.

DSCF0779.jpg

LOL. Hillarious:thumbup:

My Smith and the pack are just for uninvited lads on the wrong side of the threshold here at the FP household. No worries, otherwise;) I'll be 55 when my daughter hits her teens, so I gotta keep my guard up:autogun:

I have a .22, .22 magnum and ....wait for it.....NERF LONG SHOT CS6! YER, air re stricter removed, and industrial strength spring

me and my dad share guns we have a mossberg 243 a shadow slug gun and a 22 rifle :) and im only 11.

me and my dad share guns we have a mossberg 243 a shadow slug gun and a 22 rifle :D and im only 11.

got a 22lr i will be able to put into my safe after i buy one and turn 18 +licence and whatnot

i have also had the rare opportunity to shoot in a private underground shooting range and got to have a shoot of a .45 semi auto pistols (i think thats what it was) got to have a shoot of my lr22 to be (just a copy gun i have forgotten the make but i saw it shoot 3 bullets in one hole)
i will get a pic up sometime my lr gun is living at a farm at the moment being used to controll the vermin i would like to re-stock it with a higher quality stock or maybe a plastic one (so im not anal about scratching it) i would also like to spend a bit of time on the trigger because it misfired if you push the lever forward (probably ware)
i wouldn't mind a 303 or a 3030 but i don't really need one as i don't desire to chase around big game

303 is way too big. You have to be so concious of the 2km the bullet will go after it hits the target.

222 or 223 are the perfect roo killing machines. Bipod on the front and away you go.

I gotta get my license back as there are a couple of guns I have wanted for ages.

I have no reason to kill roo's unless there messing up my track :p
im still consciences of a bullet traveling 1 - 2 ks with a 22 its unlikely but possible

I have no reason to kill roo's unless there messing up my track :p
im still consciences of a bullet traveling 1 - 2 ks with a 22 its unlikely but possible

Roo is the best dog meat in the world

Plus they are super fun to hunt :)

Latest posts

Back