Anyone help with my rc??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Havin a few probs with my rc.
Buggy drops heavily in revs then climbs again when accelerating, only occasionally
Exact symptoms on a video with a savage running HSN too lean
Was a tuning vid so im guessing i need to richen my HSN
And sometimes when i go 2 start my buggy, pull cord gets sooo tight it wont pull, then loosens up, and starts..

Think my throttle/brake servo is stuffed
It cant hold full brake or full throttle, it twitches and as a result, no brakes!!
And my idle is too high, so it will not stay stationary. It cant keep the carb slide open either, so buggy cant run at full potential, dont get me wrong its got some balls, but it would have soo much more if slide opened enough.!!
While im on it, i need to lower the idle, what way do i turn it so it lowers it??
Throtle trim is as low as it gets, if i change it my buggy revvs too high.
Help please!!!
And URGENTLY need to know factory settings for Force .25
Like fully closed then 3 or something turns one way.. I dont know help
What way is closed? Clockwise or Anti....

Havin a few probs with my rc.
Buggy drops heavily in revs then climbs again when accelerating, only occasionally
Exact symptoms on a video with a savage running HSN too lean
Was a tuning vid so im guessing i need to richen my HSN
And sometimes when i go 2 start my buggy, pull cord gets sooo tight it wont pull, then loosens up, and starts.

Think my throttle/brake servo is stuffed
It cant hold full brake or full throttle, it twitches and as a result, no brakes!!
And my idle is too high, so it will not stay stationary. It cant keep the carb slide open either, so buggy cant run at full potential, dont get me wrong its got some balls, but it would have soo much more if slide opened enough.!!
While im on it, i need to lower the idle, what way do i turn it so it lowers it??
Throtle trim is as low as it gets, if i change it my buggy revvs too high.
Help please!!!
And URGENTLY need to know factory settings for Force .25
Like fully closed then 3 or something turns one way.. I dont know help
What way is closed? Clockwise or Anti....

take youtr carb off and give it a GOOD clean for starters.

Get a new Servo, its no good if it GOES and you cant STOP...

its a standard thread.. in is clockwise, out..anti....

google is our friend.....Click here if you are LAZY...

Its brand new man...
Winding idle anti is lowering it yes???

M8 My rc Car twitched at the servos that means the batterys are nilly dead do u use rechargeables or Just off the shelf Batterys? P.s If You Turn the idle Screw in it will make it more lean if you Unscrew it it makes it richer. What Frequency Do you run it on?

ok so you were obviously to lazy to click the link.. which was a force .25 manual, which in turn, shows you exactly how to tune the engine, LSN HSP idle.

I suggest getting a 5 cell hump to replace the AA batteries, a DECENT charger to chearge the hump pak, and a fail safe incase things go flat WOT..

the 5 cell will eliminate the possibility of using crap batteries for the reciever/sero, and should eliminate any twitching, its also possible the aerial is causing intererance, is it properly routed? keep it away from the engine and any metal/alloy bits if possible.

have you finished the run in?? how many tanks you put thru? started leaning it out ?!?! :D

What batteries are you using?? As I suggested, get a 5cell and it will replace the reciver AA's. the 5cell wont go flat as quick and you WILL save $ in the long run.. a remote battery will also generally fit and eliminate the dodgy AA's... if you are using a pistol control..

Basic batteries

Reciver:
145801-lg.jpg

Control:
FutlatTx1000mA_225.jpg

Decent charger:

carsonhtcharger.jpg

oh and OIL ya air filter!!!!!!!soak it in some auto tranny(CLEAN!) fluid if you have nothin else... your engine wont last long otherwise!!

Last edited:
Everything is worked out now, no need to worry.
What do ya think of my rig??
Yes its tuned.

Latest posts

Back