anyone interested

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparrow334

Reaction score
hey thinking bout trying to get a day for pitbikes out at a motocross track thinking bout 3 star once its been rebuilt. what does every1 think about it. only thing is the cost it wont be cheap if you dont have an ma lisence. but if it works out might try and have some propper race days there or at other tracks.

what do people think?

luke

Hey Luke,

I've managed to get about 40-odd people to a social event/ride day at JAMS... pretty good attendance for a "fun day out" on the scooters... No pressure to be a good rider, just a casual day out with a few shots fired in anger...
Reckon if SAMBRA wants to entice new members, this is the sort of thing they need to put on... Non-competitive social ride days, not a full on race day...
Get a few riders in, give them a chance to have a swing at a proper MX track without the need for an MA license upfront, let them see for themselves where there skills are, and they can go from there...

Me personally, yeah i'd love to bring the minis down for a squirt around 3-Star, maybe even run the Blitz around there, see if enough work has been done to make it competitive around an mx track.. (probably not. ha ha ha)

Cost is the big thing though...
Get an approximate figure up front, and it will be far easier to gain interest...

:)

cost is the main factor for me, and i dare say many other members on here. i do not own the best bike because i dont have the money for one (yes i would love a god bike), so having to pay top dollar to ride it any where other than private property im not up for.

thats partly why this ride day has been a success $20 for me to enter and ride for the day is good value. and for people on minis its even cheaper.

um i think sa sucks arse in nsw they get 150 riders to race days n when i went up to hri races they have over 100 riders here at sambra we get around 30-50 riders to a race day. why does't any one want to pay to ride.

il try and work out with mra some thing if not ttg i know thay will run a pit bike class at there club days if we can get enuf riders together.

Its not S.A. that sucks its sambra my friend.
There are several members of this forum that have tried to find out more details with regards to membership and whats required to join,only to have their emails ignored.
Sambra needs to lift its game and be a little more professional if it wants to get mini racing off the ground here in S.A.
Perhaps you should move to the east coast if you think S.A. is so bad?

Some of us are n00b riders, so racing isnt even an option until I myself know what to do and what not to do, being new to bikes and all.

Latest posts

Back