Anyone know klx110 Valve Dimensions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CurtisT9

Reaction score
I have a chinese knockoff klx110 engine. the intake valve got bent by the piston(the collet somehow fell off i think cause i adjusted the valves wrong ) so seeing as my engine is a knockoff i couldn't find an intake valve anywhere that had the dimensions while ordering so i just ordered an oem valve. It got here and it's the size of my exhaust valve.

I need a intake valve thats 28mm head diameter. 5.5mm width and around 76mm long. (It's bent so i don't know exactly.)

Its way easier to order parts via what type of bike you have, seams impossible to find an intake valve with just the dimension. thank you

Sound's like you have a YX160 or Zongshen 155/160
under the front sprocket area there is an engine model number on the top line, what is it?
Something like 1P60YMJ, 1P60FMY

Does the heads' cam cover look like one of these ?

images

Tboltus should have them in stock
http://tboltusa.com/store/tb-zs-race-head-v1-valve-kit-yx-160-kawasaki-p-1752.html

The op is in Canada
And his bike is a Konker KPX150L

150L-side-black-1.jpg

Sound's like you have a YX160 or Zongshen 155/160
under the front sprocket area there is an engine model number on the top line, what is it?
Something like 1P60YMJ, 1P60FMY

Does the heads' cam cover look like one of these ?

Tboltus should have them in stock
TB ZS Race Head V1 Valve Kit - YX 160 (Kawasaki) - TBW0599ZS - KLX110 DRZ110 - TB Parts - TBolt USA, LLC

thank you. You're right about my bike, wish i had came here before giving $50 for a wrong valve. Thanks again!

Yeah when you want part's for it the engine you tell them it's a YX150
Use the engine model number stamped into the case below the front sprocket when ordering part's
I had forgotten about your Koper 150 when i said YX160 / Z155/Z160 above ^
Take the valve back if you haven't used it, you'll get your money back if you're lucky.

I usually post up link's to part's that are close to peoples area's but i couldn't find anyone with valve's listed near you even though i found a few pit bike part's dealer's in Canada.

SwappperMX,
go back through my previous post's and tell me i don't link part's from our site sponsor's.
I do it everywhere i can, i also help them by fixing their thread's, fixing link's etc and refer to them where i can too.
But if a member is in another country it's usually easier to post a link to item's close to them if i can find something there.

Latest posts

Back