anyone on the gold or tweed coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Live In Brisbane Is There Any Place On Coast To Ride?

theres the quarry at reedy creek and theres a big bike mototrack and on the gold coast highway sum pittys ride there but ive heard other places im trying to find them

I live on the coast, I used to ride out at foxwell rd but there is security and cops down there now, where do we bloody ride?

the quarry is pretty good but its a bit rocky for miniz but its still good gets a bit packed on sundays tho and on old coach road there is a heap of trails there fun

Yeah I used to go to the quarry when I had my KX125, Went there once on my mini and got flogged. Where abouts is old coach rd?

Yea
Oxenford,Ride at BLACK DUCK.What's the go with the track at ripley?Has anyone got a contact number etc?

there is no number for ripley what you want to know

ive heard theres sum places in tweed does anyone now about thses places tracks trails forests

yep sure is, Moobal state forest, Mebbin national park( dont get caught but it is massive place just stay away from the camp grounds) Tanglewood, Black Rocks Estate Pottsville( at the end of the estate) and Cabarita (there is a track that has been made just out of Caba on the Clothiers Creek Rd if you go there on the weekend you can not miss it as there will be heaps of pitbikes and a few big bikes there.

i might head out to cabarita on saturday is there any jumps or anything

yer theres a couple table tops and a few other little jumps, the best thing about it is you are allowed to ride there

Latest posts

Back