anyone on the gold or tweed coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a couple of years off im back in the scene and im still hunting on those locations on the coast. I found one at ormeau at the forby track, that one at coomera is still thriving, one at the back of guanaba which is pretty good and then theres nerang but other than that im pretty stumped for locations to ride all day without getting bored hey. Once you have riden those track a couple of times u get over it pretty quickly hey. Any help boys?

hey mate im in Pacific Pines on the coast... (the newer area new helensvale ect.)
yeh me mate went to that coomera trak couple of weeks back...
where abouts you live/ ride?

Hey dude i live in southport and ride at those places i mentioned before at ormeau, coomera, nerang state forest and guanaba. There the only ones i know and im keen for new ones. Coomera is only decent when u go under the train lines and hit the otherside up rather than putt around in circles at the front where everyone parks there cars lol :p

yeh they went under the lines and outwards... i havnt been to that one. iv been to the big paddoc on i think cunningham circut on me old pitt but them tracks arent that good.
when i get me bike goin i wanna go to them tracks they went to:)

Latest posts

Back