Anyone Play MCM2 still ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeRideMinis

Reaction score
I was lookin on some sites and theres some pretty fresh bike skins and tracks out to download still, just wondering if anyone still plays it? Or knows where to download it for free from??

i play MTX MOTOTRAX way bettter game once u get use to it

yeah computer u only get 1 track and bike but still its fun :)

yeah i wish it was still alive... i still got a heap of custom tracks and skins from years ago when i used to live on it lol.. i even got original copy of the game still..

as soon as msn/Microsoft dumped it from there servers/lobby it went down hill fast..

there was one site that was running a server but iv never seen anyone on it which is strange cause people are still making tracks..
this is the main site i used to get my tracks from
MCM Factory
the rest seem to have gone down.. www.twisteddirt.com was the one that was hosting a mcm2 server but its down too

occasionally my mate and i will have a crack at it lol

just came across this MCM2 Downloads, Tracks(maps), Bike & Rider Skins, Utilities, Addons,

can play the game with the usual game servers.. gamespy arcade, xfire etc..

edit.. just checked this site http://www.voobly.com/games/view/Motocross-Madness-2 and they recon 2 players were online lol

Last edited:
mm2 doesnt work on vista or windows 7 though u have to download a dr3m file or something??

im playing it right know and i have vista and yes you have to download that file for it to work

Latest posts

Back