Anyone riding this saturday (16/3) Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can only go saturday, i'll try go early because i have to work on my bike at the track, unless i just ride the kxf and pitpro

Frankston not in that good condition now, rode it Wednesday night. I'll ride Sunday in hope it rains Saturday so all good for Sunday.

I'll come down for a chat probably. My right side case is off at the moment, might do clutch tomorrow morning. This one only lasted like 4 hours max, hahah.

Where will you get the linkage from?

Nick told me you were there, but it started belting down with rain so I bolted to my car as I left the window down.

Is your bike ok?

lolololololololol_zps81fdaab6.jpg

Bloody tube popped then tier came off!!

i fixed husseins bike when he got back, then tube went on him. was stuffed around with the lxr so much i arrived late, should of just taken the pitpro

I was wondering what happened to Hussein. His bike was playing up a bit. Mine wasn't running perfect either. Bogging down mildly on first 1/4 throttle so carb related. Will have a look into during the week.

Weather looks ominous, I will wait till after lunch to see what happens. Plus the kids can get rid of the puddles before i get there, awww thanks boys.

Corey, clip position down a notch should clear that up.

Yeah im going today, Phil what time are you going to be there?

Weather looks ominous, I will wait till after lunch to see what happens. Plus the kids can get rid of the puddles before i get there, awww thanks boys.

Corey, clip position down a notch should clear that up.

Thanks mate ill try it tomorrow night

Latest posts

Back