Anyone riding this saturday (16/3) Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering what happened to Hussein. His bike was playing up a bit. Mine wasn't running perfect either. Bogging down mildly on first 1/4 throttle so carb related. Will have a look into during the week.

Yeah, My bike stopped because the coil came loose, So we spent 1 hour and 15 mins trying to get it going till we got defeated and went to super cheap to get a new plug (Not changed my plug ever since i baught the GPX :p ). But then it wouldent start. Harry comes along pushes the coil together. It started first kick......

Went out today and had a great time, starting to figure the track out and had a laugh with Phil & Yasin thanks for pulling me out of the ditch haha
IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1901.png

iv got some more pics and vids just uploading

well this weekend coming is the last weekend i can ride with people for a while, thinking of going broadmeadows as i haven't been there for a while, but also thinking frankston again aswell, might try go frankston or broadmeadows on a Wednesday

Yeah the track was good as all the mud went after a while

GREAT day, I like how Roy is his own man, uses berms for jumps, u rock mate. Riding really well on that last session too buddy, I like riding with you both, awesome, let's do it again soon.
Track was in much better nick, the berms weren't sandy at all, hard packed and solid, much faster.

Roy did any of the video I took work out? I couldn't see the phone screen properly.

Haha yeah I like to make my own track sometimes to mix things up a bit and my expedition into the forestry was nice .. I got some video I'll try get some uploaded tomo whilst at work :) much faster connection think there is a couple good ones. Was great riding with you guys and yeah felt good on my last run before I went home made some progress I reckon , your hard to keep up with the Phil lucky those kids got in your way at times

Watcha talking 'bout Willis, it was YOU who gave me a face full of mud trying to keep up with you, hahah

Are you a member at Frankston Roy? Gotta ride more big fella

haha must have got lucky that lap with the lines you showed me =)
ill be signing up there after i pay for VCM bit short on cash at the moment but ill be back there a bit i reckon, its a great little track had heaps of fun

Best mid size track I reckon. At least it actually has jumps. Now the weather is cooling off we have to go more often. I had an absolute ball with you guys.

Best mid size track I reckon. At least it actually has jumps. Now the weather is cooling off we have to go more often. I had an absolute ball with you guys.

The next time im going down is the 31st of this month. Anyone wanna come down?

Yeah hussein im going next sunday, Phil and roy you gonna be there again next sunday?

Latest posts

Back