Anyone seen this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linc

Reaction score
Attached pic of a 110cc water coled engine. Does anyone know anything about it?...where who.

Can anyone local get a hold of a motor?.

Linc

hey mate im in brisbane and they sell them acroos the road from my worjk and they aint shit mate have u ridden 1

Got to love the comments....

Who has actually ridden one to comment ...Im curious how it actually goes...Not opinions facts?

my mate has one, they are alright, i think you will need 2 upgrade the forks because his bent. i think my thumpstar goes better than it but i say its around as good as a lifan. though not that good how much does it cost??

illusivedreams said:
Got to love the comments....

Who has actually ridden one to comment ...Im curious how it actually goes...Not opinions facts?
hey mate i actually test driven one for crazy pocket bikes in carrinbah. they shit like i said radiator fell off and really struggled. i talk because i know

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
hey mate i actually test driven one for crazy pocket bikes in carrinbah. they shit like i said radiator fell off and really struggled. i talk because i know
his went well, but it was a bit modded than stock "mate"

Latest posts

Back