anyone selling ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomlee123

Reaction score
please read and enter if anyone is selling a 110 or 125 cc pit bike need one ta
:)

You're best asking in the classifieds page.

Or build one! Its done cheaper and like a Dell computer you can put on what you want.

I'm building one right now.

Last edited:
You're best asking in the classifieds page.

Or build one! Its done cheaper and like a Dell computer you can put on what you want.

I'm building one right now.

it is never cheaper to build yourself, because you always want and do put the best parts that you can afford on it.
I bet yours runs into a few hundred more dollars than you expect ruby..But thats only a good thing.;)

Probably true, but even if I bought a $800 or $1000 pitbike, I'd still be modding it and it would end up costing me over $2K. Why not just get what you want in the first place bit by bit and build it?

I'm keeping a running tab on what its costing me to do it this way, compared to if I bought new and modded a few items. I'll compare both scenarios at the end of the building and see if I'm right or very wrong! LOL

But I think I'll be proven right. [fingers crossed]

I think you will be right, at the very least you will have a comparable bike to what they are calling the best brands on the market today.
Now knowing a bit about your background and past projects, I have no doubt that it will surpass any bike with the same dollar value. I look forward to seeing the finished project and knowing how many $'s were spent to achieve it.

The good thing about building your own bikes is that you know exactly where to get the right replacement parts from when you need them !

Building awsome bikes cost alot of money and building ones strong enough and comfy to thats a challenge. ive had 2 custom crf 50s and a custom klx110 and nothing was left stock on em exept the engine casses and on da klz only the botom end and frame, it cost alot of money to build a winning bike, but chinas break so always stick with god brands and the best u can afford and ur bike will be sweet and what u want

i read all of that and wh the hell did he put that motor in that frame if ya gonna spend money like that need reall good suspension

Latest posts

Back