Apollo 250 Hummer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delza125

Reaction score
200cc hummer

Hey guys i am just wondering does anyone know about the new 200cc hummers on ebay as my old man is in interested in buying one are they any good?

have u got a link to the one you are talkin about it, so we can check it out??

Can't be a bad bike for 200cc, the looks of it are awsome.

my mate has the road trail version... had a problem with the engine... was tapping louder and louder and he hadnt even clocked 300k's.... got a refund and a new engine was chucked in, and now he has had it brake two clutch cables

bought a good quality cable and yet hasnt tried it out

crazzy #1 said:
was tapping louder and louder

I think these are a pushrod engine... no OHC....

They list the Max power at 9500rpm which seems a bit high for a pushrod engine, and I could imagine them being a bit noisy at 9500rpm...

Fezz said:
0/10 for function & performance.
looks like u've ridden one, how about telling the people on the forum the bad points which you discovered.

It looks Awesome! Though i noticed it says it's Geared for 90km/h - I've had my '86 XR250R up to 130km/h on the road! That's Revvin the shit outta it, but i've no Tacho so don't wanna go too hard. When i put a Tachometer on it & know wot it's revvin at, i may be able to go it faster?

No-Fear said:
looks like u've ridden one, how about telling the people on the forum the bad points which you discovered.

It's an enlarged version of the cheap Chinese pitbikes out there, you'd be better off with a 15 year old Japanese dirt bike - at least it wouldn't fall apart. :)

I've ridden dirt bikes for over 10 years, I have a 04' KX250 2 stroke, MSO pitbike (cheap shit), MotoVert (better quality but still not fantastic) & a YZ125 2 stroke.

The bike in question... Look at the brakes, the frame, the swingarm, the shock, the forks, all quality components no doubt - JUST LOOK AT THEM. Not to mention the motor in it, nothing but quality. These guys will send the Japs out of business in no time.

How long have you been riding dirt bikes or are you just stupid?

Fezz said:
How long have you been riding dirt bikes or are you just stupid?
it's got nothin 2 do with what i know mate, i asked u to explain the points to the people viewing this bike so THEY can see tha bad points to the bike because it sounded like you have ridden or viewed one.
dont get ya nickers in a knot eh.

I was interested in a Hummer 150 or 200 since they go faster then the 250...Strange, the 250 must have more power but less top speed. Anybody own or ridin any one of these, are they any good in comparison to the Atomic Pro X aka agb29.
Thanks

my mate has one & he love's it! he does'nt even ride his CRF450 anymore but i don't see the point in a chinese quad they are cheap quality and slow a banshee would be much betta.

don't mind me........ i thought you was talkn about The Range of Hummer 150cc/200cc & 250cc Quads available!

i did a search i see what you is talkn about, Sorry but they look shit as.

no i think he is talking about the two wheeler HUMMERS mate might be getting one.. needs a cheap farm bike

throtl is this what you are talking about http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-200CC-HU...5QQihZ010QQcategoryZ32074QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

throtl, i own the "zenith sports" Hummer 250 picked it up yesterday i have heard the 200cc and 250cc version both started at a shop the 250 IMO sounds like a XR400 no crap! it has the real thumper 4 stroke sound where as the 200cc sounded just like a posties bike as for the bands the atomic hummer doesnt look as good as the other brands how ever u must keep an eye out for a few things i will take pictures of these shortly for now heres my 250cc Hummer from Zenith Sports" on ebay
IMG_1218Small.jpg

What do you think of the hummer brand. I think there is a 125 and a 200 my bro was looking at getting one are they any good?

I have a hummer 250cc i have had it for about 2 months now and not had a problem it goes pretty good for what it is i only ride mostly on fire trails and for the most part give it heaps. The only problem i have really had is the rear tyre it comes with are'nt the best i chewed mine out within weeks got a new harder compound and so far so good also if decide to buy one change the oil after your first ride change spark plug go over the bike making sure everything is tight. The other other thing i'm seriously thinking about changing rear sprockets to a 47 tooth for a bit more top end speed hope this hepls you out a bit.

did u kno that the hummer 250cc is not actualy a 250cc! check the dimensions as i have heard this is not true... that hummers can not run a 250cc as the engine itself is too big to fit in the frame

i have the 200cc and the only problem so far was the battery wont fit and also gazza2003au your zenith hummer looks exacly like my atomik hummer 200cc because it doesnt even have the bash plate that there ment to have which will set you back about an hours time and about $35 off ebay
and p.s they dont sound like no postie i herd more like a rumble of power going past your 250cc just joking.

yeah i own the 200cc some people say ya some say no but hay its up to u they have there good and bad fetures just look at the specs and also keep an i on the motors do back ground check i havent had much to do with the engine but they dont seem to be to bad myn goes pretty hard but if u by off ebay dont believe the hummer will do 130kms not true it does about 90kms or so but frame work isnt great needs to be stregthend with hi tensol bolts and maybe some welding if ya wanna do jumps but depends on what riding you do but worth the penny u get what u pay 4

Last edited by a moderator:
chinese quad ?? Isnt a banche a pocket bike. Which one does your mate have.

Hummer Dirt Bike

i bought this hummer today from zenith sports on ebay the quality is much better than the 3 pit bikes i have bought i know this bike aint a big mini its actually a full size 250cc bike but also comes in 150cc and 200cc i didnt get a chance to start it but i have seen the same bike at kazuma and the quality is great bike stands taller than my husqvarna WR250! just thought some might want to see the bike and get some feedback on the quality as i cant find any info from other buyers with these bikes (back ground is a little messy) if anyone has any questions just ask

Last edited:
yer i seen one of those on the weekend while out ridin looks good ...........whats it like up close ? quality performance?

so far i havent started the bike but over all the quality is fantastic for the price this motor (zongshen) meets japanese standards so i dont see it braking down anytime soon the rear shocky is awesome to say the lease its currently set to the softest setting or there abouts and still abit stiff the front shocks remind me of my husqvarna road trail there good but i like solid shocks those that u find on motocross bikes but thats not to say these shocks are crap i just prefer them hard but as this bike was designed for general farm/bush riding they'll do the job just fine the plastic guards are a higher quality plastic no flimsy/snapping cheap crap the battery that comes with the bike is a rechargable acid battery all up the bike is well worth the $1600 i paid it beats beating around the bush buying pitbikes with low quality one last thing for my style or riding i might need bar raisers anyone know where i get get some?

so gazza2003au you paid $1600 for a 250cc... do you have a link where you bought it from because a mate wants a farm bike for his 20 acress and i was showing him them on the net... but he wasnt quite shur he wanted to throw so much money at a chinese bike... but as i see from a non edited image it looks fairly decent...

cheers mate tell us how she goes/handles etc

Latest posts

Back