Apollo 250 Hummer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where abouts could i get parts from do you know?
and how well will the hummer 250cc do againest a yamaha 250cc 4stroke ????

get parts from every mini shop, theres plenty of them in australia. That hummer would get killed by any japanese 250cc, go the 125 or 138 trust me if you really want a 250 then go for a jap bike

im very interested in buy a hummer 250 too i wanted to know how well it would go againest my yz125 00 but if it can keep up with a rm125 it will keep up with my bike forsure
the only thing holding me back from buying one is that i was told parts are hard to get it that true ?????
also i want a relable bike do you think the wiring problem you were having is just your bike or it would be all of them

p.s any more feed back you can give about ur bike would be great

im very interested in buy a hummer 250 too i wanted to know how well it would go againest my yz125 00 but if it can keep up with a rm125 it will keep up with my bike forsure
the only thing holding me back from buying one is that i was told parts are hard to get it that true ?????
also i want a relable bike do you think the wiring problem you were having is just your bike or it would be all of them

p.s any more feed back you can give about ur bike would be great
the hummers are geared for tight bush riding if u wanted to ride on open fire trails just lower the teeth on the rear sprocket she'll fly ;) mine out of the box doesnt have a problem keeping up with the bigger bikes in the bush but top speeds with its current gearing would be about 80k's tops i was sitting mostly in 4th hardly used 5th but all depends on where your riding parts are easy to buy just buy a bike with warranty if u cant get the parts thru them than u can get parts from kazuma there hummer frame is the only difference but all other hummer parts are simular and i dont think the electrical problem would happen to all the bikes i think i just have a bad wire harness connectors nothing much ;)

geeez 80km/h top speed aint that much for a 250cc thats one of the reasons i wanted a hummer cause i figured 250cc high top speed

Pressed metal frame and tiny foot pegs. I think you got a peice of crap. I wouldn't go near that thing with a ten foot pole.

yeah im not sure about the hummer now i think ill keep looking

Pressed metal frame and tiny foot pegs. I think you got a peice of crap. I wouldn't go near that thing with a ten foot pole.
lets get this strait the foot pegs are about 5mm shorter (grab a ruler!) and there about 10mm wider than my husky foot pegs with better teeth and you said pressed frame wtf? where the f... are u looking mate? its welded tubed frame! i surgest anyone who thinks the bike is crap go into a shop with one on display before commenting again :)

Yeah Gazza but even geared down.......80 seems slow man .

You reckon you can nearly double that top speed with just gearing ?

Hey. I've been wanting a cheap, powerfull bike for some time now. I don't have much money to spend, maybe $2k at most. I was wondering if the Hummers are any good? Even though I'm after power, I still want quality. I recently bought a 110cc chopper that's a piece of crap.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-HUGE-250...7021162QQihZ013QQcategoryZ32074QQcmdZViewItem <- That's the bike I've been planning to buy. Does anyone own one, or know anything about them? Also, how would the Zongshen engine perform?

Oh and if there any other alternate bikes to the hummer within $2k

how much power you after cause some of the 125 are prity good and iv been told the atomik 150s are good as well cause me mates got a 200cc lots of power but you cant get it to the ground

Latest posts

Back