Apollo 250 Hummer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More power the better, I'm fairly large so I guess 250cc would be best.

I have a Zongshen 110cc engine...Their of very good quality, infact my engine has a standard of japan stick on it.

I have noticed that the bigger the chinese engines get in CC the less power they have compared to japanese motors.

fark that pos. Check out a used 125 of a brand that your local moto shop has heard of.

Hi,

I just came across this forum searching for a spare part for my Hummer 200.

I have had it now for about 11 months and ride it every second weekend, I havent had any problems with the bike at all other then the front shock covers breaking.

I got mine through the same place but didnt pay as much for mine, when I got it, it had a split fuel tank but they replaced that straight away. It rides well, I have gone behind my sisters landcruiser along a quiet road and kept up to her doing 105kph, I could have gone more but it was nearly topped out.

I can't complain about the bike considering I could buy 6 of them and still be infront if I bought one Jap bike. If this bike lasts me a few years I will be happy.

Cheers,

John

Hummer 250?

gday guys
i really want a full size bike (jap) but i dont have the cash for a 250 4-stroke which is what i would buy.
i will be ridding with my mates a few have 125s kx,cr,yz and one has a yzf250
we will be ridding bush trails most of the time.

i heard off BAZZA that they keep up well with 125s , he said there the same and it would come down do rider capibilitys.

but i want to know if it would keep up with a jap 250 4-stroke

thanks

Nah they are shit mate, you can get a decent 125cc 2 stroke for $2k.

You mean to tell me they only keep up with a 125 pit bike?

Nah they are shit mate, you can get a decent 125cc 2 stroke for $2k.

Can you give me more information bro. Why are they shit ? do you know someone who has one.

Because you will never find parts for them, the only chinese bike that i would ever buy is a 125 or 110cc as you can at least get parts for them as most are interchangeable.

Pretty sure the people who sell them like atomic and the rest all should have parts or can source them for you? or dont they?

ugh man they look like a pile of shit, you'd never get parts on the go either. Always waiting for parts to be shipped, and id be pretty embarrased to turn up at the track on a hummer lol.

u would be betta gettin and old banga jap bike.... like an old honda xr cause they'll run for ever and them hummers r bout the same price

i dont want a 2 stroke, parts can be ordered through every ebay dealer who has them
i can import one from chine for 900aud shipped and in my hands
it has a 12 month frame and engine warrenty and a 6 month part warrenty
it keeps up with and beats a rm125 (2000)]
and for looks i think it ooks fukin awsome

Last edited:
adb or australian dirt bike magazine are selling there bike sales project bikes and they have a 2000 model suzuki rm250 for sale that they have just pumped a fair bit of dollar into it including fresh rings and pistons ,new ceet graphics ,new rubber (tyres that is) ,tag fat bars ,sprockets and chain.Best of all there selling it at the same price they bought it which is bloody dirt cheap at only $2500 ,its the best buy you will see all year and will flog all ya mates bike's if you have it in ya to ride the thing and flogs the shit out of a hummer 250 for sure .Heres the link :http://adbmag.bikesales.com.au/ or check out ,the 1 with the no fear graphics is it but thats before they did it up

Latest posts

Back