Apple iPad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dj all over australia in some of the biggest clubs and every respectable dj runs macs....my macbook pro has never let me down and i run a studio and video editing suit all from macs as well and they have never failed me yet....touching wood.

mate do u know any good DJing apps at all for iPhone/iPad, or any other decent music mixer app? Might be a bit of a wild questions, but thought i would give it a go as i have been looking at a few and wanna know of you recommend any decent ones?
cheers mate.

I own an iPad and I think it's amazing. Just so nice to be able to sit down after work/college or a hard days riding.. open up the Safari application and read the news with a nice cup of coffee!

I do not recommend jailbreaking - unless you're too tight to pay for applications! If you're looking for some decent applications just give me a shout!

I own an iPad and I think it's amazing. Just so nice to be able to sit down after work/college or a hard days riding.. open up the Safari application and read the news with a nice cup of coffee!

I do not recommend jailbreaking - unless you're too tight to pay for applications! If you're looking for some decent applications just give me a shout!

wat are some good ones?

i have an iphone and a laptop and the laptop barely gets used because i have a normal pc.

in my opinion the only reason i would get one is if i was a big reader and i would use it as an ebook aswell as other stuff making it worth while

edit: just so everyone knows, if you jailbreak properly you dont lose any features from a normal unjailbroken OS and you can still buy apps from the appstore - you can also get apps from the appstore for free but i obviously dont condon that sort of behaviour ;)

Last edited:
i have an iphone and a laptop and the laptop barely gets used because i have a normal pc.

in my opinion the only reason i would get one is if i was a big reader and i would use it as an ebook aswell as other stuff making it worth while

edit: just so everyone knows, if you jailbreak properly you dont lose any features from a normal unjailbroken OS and you can still buy apps from the appstore - you can also get apps from the appstore for free but i obviously dont condon that sort of behaviour ;)

My first thought when I seen the iPad was the same....just a big reader, but mate it is SO much more, I won't be jail breaking it after all the research I done and as for apps, there are free ones avail and they are genuine from the apps shop. Only thing I'm a little dirty on is the lack of accessories available
I have a laptop also and as many have stated, the iPad is NOT a replacement laptop.
I'm stoked with it.....it's awesome

People really don't get the jailbreak thing !!!

You don't do it for free apps!! The apps still have to be purchased in apples app store and even some through cydia !!

Jailbreaking is done to open up the true abilities of your I-device... I thought my iPod touch and iPhone were great as standard !! now there jailbroken and setup correctly there at a whole nother level.. most people would be blown away with what you can do... As Fane said "you don't lose features" you gain them.!!.

And the whole battery life thing is bull S#!T... Jailbreaking doesn't change your battery life at all, some of the things you can do once there jailbroken may hammer your battery while your doing them but just being jailbroken makes no difference to your battery....

One of the features of being jailbroken also allows you to do real multitasking !! The new multitasking with os 4.0 is crap... I've had multitasking on my phone and pod for agers with os 3.1.2 and now 3.1.3 by using Backgrounder and Proswitcher and they work way better then the way apple now do it !!! half the stuff cant even multitask properly with apples setup but with backgrounder and proswitcher I haven't found an app that doesn't work... and you get to choose weather you want to close an app or put it in the back ground with these apps !! with apples setup every app you open go's to multitasking weather you want it to or not and after a few minutes of doing stuff on the device you have 6 + items in the background and most of them are for no reason because you did what you needed to do in them and closed them but they don't really close they go straight into the background its a pain in the ass!!. you then have go into your multitasking menu and close all the apps a second time... crazy !!!

anyways... thats my rant for the day... :banana: and look it's only 6:30 in the morning LOL

Latest posts

Back