Archy sat for some motard, sunday Parklands for some mud

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys..... I currently only own a motorcycle (buying a van soon) so there's no way to transport a mini tard. That's the reason why I haven't bought one yet. Is there near carina heights, mount gravatt that could transport my future bike to the track and back for petrol money or beer?

Hey aero i go down nearly every saturday cant for couple weeks do as got work and tafe but i come from caboolture so we got to go thru ur way I got a 3 bike trailor so should be good

Hey aero i go down nearly every saturday cant for couple weeks do as got work and tafe but i come from caboolture so we got to go thru ur way I got a 3 bike trailor so should be good

Kick ass! I'll get myself sorted with a bike asap

whats the budget Aaron then we can all try and have a hunt around for you.

That's the million dollar question.

Right now we're about to buy the missus a new bike, we're buying a van, and we're saving for our first home so money is a bit tight.

Ideally I don't want to spend over $1000 so I'm looking at a few options. Buying a cheap secondhand bike and giving it new life via engine, powdercoat plastics etc or buying a nitrous of ebay for around $700-$800 and slowly doing it up or just doing a full blown custom build buying cheap parts when and where I see them.

What do you think?

Last edited:
i think you should never eat into your home savings, as i am doing the same thing and slowly add to my bike even though i have heaps of cash saved. so stick to that budget. you sound like a personality that needs nice things and quick things to. so maybe slowly adding to something good might be the way.

like this bike has Marzocchi suspension and DNM rear suspension and a 160cc motor. that would be a good base to slowly add parts to. better than a Nitrous.
Motovert 160cc Race spec bike | eBay

and this would be the ideal motard racer. this would be a competitive bike as is in the top 5 motards in any race. you wouldnt have to do any mods to this. Pitster pro x4r dhz thumpstar 160cc + spares | eBay i want it.

Yeah sorry guys!

What time will people be getting to the track on Saturday??

I wanna be at kenilworth ..will have no back brakes and extremely hungover .

brother mite be going so if he gives me a lift ill go ..

went riding today and toasted my gearbox lol.. sorta on purpose but thought id only kill 3rd but instead killed 1st 2nd and 3rd.. its still rid-able but feels like the chain is jumping in all but 4th gear lol..

oh well, lucky i have a 175 engine in the shed..

i may or may not go on sunday...have to see what state i get in on the weekend lol..

i can see them all day long, and now they are also next to my new spa :)

I can now relax, ride, recover from riding, then go back to paying for the riding all in the same hour.

Latest posts

Back