Are Ciniworx CNC frame's any good, and what are they worth ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubs

Reaction score
Hey fellas
Just curious to know are cnc frames good i have one atm looking to sell
Could you tell me what its worth? Its a ciniworx cnc frame fits klx plastics tank and seat

They were selling on ebay 6 month's ago for $50 then went up to $75, but they were missing the rear subframe, engine mount bracket's and all the peg mount bracket's
Apparently they aren't CNC either, another member here mentioned that there silver finish had started peeling off.

Them frames are different i saw them a while ago
If i knew how to post a pic of mine i would

These are definitely cnc machined. I held one on the weekend. The price the frame had written on it was $150 but my mate picked it up for $75 with no subframe, mounts etc.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I've been interested in them ever since I raced against one on an sx85 KTM in the Victorian Mini-Motard Championships and had my a$$ handed to me!!!! Very cool, I wish they still made them!!!

i might have one of those frames on my wall craig, ;)
haha
yeah definitely machined, the anodising isnt the best, easy fix tho,
but the frame you have there chubs, is a great frame with all the good suspension!
AND motovert discs, veryyyyy rare!
you could get around 500 due to the condition and all the good parts on it
very well built frames!

I won the 2011 VCM championship on the same frame as chubs. Handled real well on hard pack due to nice frame flex. I had two but sold one a couple years ago.

Was actually considering selling it fellas
As i have a motovert linkage i want to build up so need money to fund the new bike

Latest posts

Back