are the 150 tdr pro as good as the nitrous 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkStar

Reaction score
are 150 tdr pro as good as the nitrous atomik 160 its just that the 150 has bigger wheels and the 160 nitrous has got 14 front 12 back and the tdr pro has 17 front 14 back ?

thanks mate my friends got a 150 tdr pro and he said it goes good

Last edited:
they might go good but for how long and what happens when the frame snaps they are not the best made bike all i can say is you will be doing alot of work on the bike to keep it going i know all china bike need some work done but you will find the tdr pro will be the first that will break. cheers jesse

really hes got the alloy reinforced type swing arm and the 125 frame lookes likely to snapp but the 150s swingarm look alot stronger cheers

all the tdr pro's are really poorly made but that just what i think .cheers jesse

Does the TDR 150 and nitrous 150 have a yx engine

does the TDR 150 have a yx engine its says on the ebay info thingy that it have a genunine shenray big bore engine but the nitrous has a yx big bore engine are they the same?

yx would be better because wtf is shenray?

and dude go the nitrous trust me don't get a tdr just because your friend has one
you will regret it and a nitrous will out last it

how the nitrous and tdr have the same frames just different engines

dude tdr and atomik are competition against each other yes the frames are identical but there both different metals i bet you if i gave you a link to a x4r you would say it's the same frame but it's not just because it looks the same doesn't mean the quality is...

like seriously tdr has been given a bad name and atomik are getting better the last year or so
so why risk it yes the tdr bikes look ok but dude i could build the best looking bike in the world and it can be week and run like **** so seriously

but if you want to get the tdr then yeah go for it no ones stopping you but don't come complaining to anyone when the outcome is what we have told you...

now listen the nitrous is crf style now correct me if i am wrong the only 150cc tdr made was a klx style so how the hell can you say the frame is the same

the only crf style tdr did was 125cc not 150...

but i could be wrong but im sure they didnt make 150cc crf style

yeah yx is much better mate

yx, gpx, lifan, loncin and zongshen are all the good engines

but when it comes to chong ma wing tong or what ever those brands are you have trouble

ummm no its not....

"""GENUINE SHINERAY 150cc SingleCylinder, Oil Cooled, 4 Stroke, BIG BORE RACE SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE (Unleaded Petrol Only)"""

"High performance" china make some funny ads ahah , dude get a nirous Tdrs are **** no matter who u ask every one will agree they are **** ..... Search tdr on here and there will be countless threads asking help me fix my tdr plz they are a waste of money

Latest posts

Back