are these illegal on the road??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
i know pocketbikes are illegal on the roads (got pulled over twice on mine)
but are those motorised skateboards illegal too??
an are those stand up scooters illegal too??

oh ok thanks cause ive been getting different answers about this ive gotton told that there clasified as a skateboard not a scooter so you can ride the sckateboard
some one told me a guy got fined but because they are clasifeid as a scateboard he got the fine reversed
i think the best way would to call the cop shop yeah ???

actually, i think if they are over 33cc its illegal, but my friend had a 30cc skateboard and the cops cant touch him.

and how do the pigs know what size motor it is as long as it looks small and has a quiet muffler on it you should be rite just say its 30cc 200w and by law they cant touch you

Usually they have the cc on the engine, I think years ago it was 49cc then when pocket bikes got popular they changed it,

would there not be a reason that the pocket bikes are 49cc and not 50cc? maybe not in australia but im sure that plays a part in their design

200W is the limit, .25 of a HP mostly everyone can generate more power on a pushy.

might as well ride a horse if you can't generate one horse power

Latest posts

Back