Are these parts cheap? Is this deal good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizza1645

Reaction score
Hello I have just been aloud to make a sample order for a large company supplying mx and dirt bike parts.
I have never made a large part order and was wandering if this sample deal is good.
I'm not bragging, or showing off, but honestly want some opinion on this.

It totals 277aud including shipping.
If you were offered this would you snap it up quick?

It originally included gen innova camo tire sets, but was too expensive and added to much postage costs ($54 a set 12" 14")

All in AUD

List:
NGK Spark plug - $1.06
Pro Taper bars - $9.85
NGK ignition lead - $1.97
Bright red grips - $1.50
Gold Plated Bash plate - $3.33
Uni filter red - $1.74
Gen Monster Energy kit decals for Apollo - $8.33
Gold dress up kit - $23.48
Gold plated valve covers - $1.21
But plug for exhaust - $2.27
CNC Gold and Carbon Exhaust - $18.18 ( I have heard these retail for $60)
Red foot pegs - $11.52
Smiley face tire valves - $0.73
Gold brake discs front and back 190mm - $5.76
Full gasket kit for 125cc - $1.52
Metal and rubber flame grips - $1.52
CNC gear shifter black - $6.82
UFO air filter - $1.06
Red CNC chain guide - $2.42
Gold CNC 420 rear sprocket - $14.39
Acerbis Front fork protection - $9.09
Gold front clutch lever and brake lever - $4.55
Apollo Seat black - $3.33
Racing CDI - $5.76
Fuel tap - $0.76
Billet exhaust clamp - $2.27

Express post $99. Sample fee $20

Total $277.xx

I was thinking of ibuying a whole heap and supplying to the community at ultra low prices. But im still thinking....

So as described above, please leave your opinion as to wether this is a good deal.

thats mega cheep man

Also just before someone derails this thread.

There not rip offs, the ngk stuff, pro taper etc etc

they are direct from factory, to distributor, to me.

Some of the cnc stuff is fair to say is from china...

67269_Epic_fail_guy_ruin_Best_of_There_I_Fixed_It-s320x320-88103-580.gif

Lol jokes nah there alright prices actually good well done on finding it :)

67269_Epic_fail_guy_ruin_Best_of_There_I_Fixed_It-s320x320-88103-580.gif

Lol jokes nah there alright prices actually good well done on finding it :)

i think there a few more threads like this one.. like ^^^^^^^ said

they are all rip off mite be cheap :listen: but there not to good.

Was thinking of also splurging on some wheel sets.

Shinny gold rims with red hubs, and kenda tires. Your looking at $100 for a set 12" 14"

The gold swing arm is like $50

Last edited:
What these things? i don't like them :p

330-hxr-7001lg.jpg

And....no, they looks kinda gay actually.

Its a shinny reflective gold, and doesnt actually look like that at all. Is that even a swing arm?

Its more like this...

Last edited:
Yeah that one looks nice the one you posted

and yes the one i posted is a swing arm a A-Style swing arm found on crf50s and stock klx110's

Yeah that one looks nice the one you posted

and yes the one i posted is a swing arm a A-Style swing arm found on crf50s and stock klx110's

Oh my bad.

Yer it looks really cool, and would make any bike look really slick.

Hell yeah after seeing that makes me want one :D
But wont suit my bike Lol...

Is that even a swing arm?

He he.. fail!!

Anyway, I don't think mods will like this and if you're thinking of selling you can't do it here and you can't advertise the fact your going to be here! So shh up or get ready to be banned! They banned someone else just a few days ago doing similar things.

Oh and like said above, might seem like an awesome deal, but I will put all my money on the pro tapers, uni filters and other stuff will be rip off's!

Last edited:
He he.. fail!!

Anyway, I don't think mods will like this and if you're thinking of selling you can't do it here and you can't advertise the fact your going to be here! So shh up or get ready to be banned! They banned someone else just a few days ago doing similar things.

Oh and like said above, might seem like an awesome deal, but I will put all my money on the pro tapers, uni filters and other stuff will be rip off's!

I'm not selling but ok if you insist.

Dude your getting these from tdr china so the pro tapers, unifilter, etc are rip-offs

Lol is he getting them from tdr if he is please don't call it a ngk spark plug because it's NOT! lol

the ngk. uni filter and pro taper stuff WILL be fake.. ill bet my lefty on it.. well actually ngk plugs are probly cheaper lol.. retail is only $2.50-$5.00

the rest of the stuff is just useless rubbish, specially the racing cdi. it will fail in no time lol..

and lol, whats this gen monster kit for apollo.. dude apollo is a china bike and they have a 1 off design...lmao

lol id be surprised if you actually got any of this stuff... most prices are cheaper than iv ever seen before..

dont hold out on us... who's the supplier and whats their web site, id like to see their BS on there site..and it would be good to know who to steer clear of..

oh and a dress up kit should include the valve covers..unless your buying a split set..

and before you think or say dont be mean or negative, take a long hard think about the prices mate you could nearly get all those parts in aus or off ebay if you bargain shop.

oh and you havent included the extra $30 or $40 it will cost to do a western union transfer..

and yeah dont mention selling or offering parts to anyone unless your giving them away.. if we see or hear of it you will be goneski :)
thats why we have sponsors, they help keep the site running so they deserve all the sales..

Lol is he getting them from tdr if he is please don't call it a ngk spark plug because it's NOT! lol

It's not from TDR, I wouldnt buy from a foreign seller, too complicated.

Latest posts

Back