Are these worth the money

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread has been awesome for me. thanks for all your inputs. changed my mind and probably saved me 400 bucks. I may go down the path of extending swingarms later though.

so most of you are saying get +1s and heavy springs, and a better shock for the back. what length shock have you guys gone for? theres 260s, 270s, 280s etc. what would be a good balance?

depends how you like your bike to sit, if you like a high rear end then get bigger but if you like a high front then get smaller, BUT what i thought has been said was that just go with HD fork legs a springs and rear shock SPRING then when you have the money for getting all the suspension and swinga at once do that then you'll have it even the whole time...

i would go 10mm bigger then stock for the shock and no more .

Yes the BBR are just rebranded , but they do all the work for you , stiffer springs/valving proper clamps that will bolt right on , really the Sp5's and e6s are a good price i reckon .

And the fast50's are more like $1200 U.S

know where you can get shocks only 10mm longer? shortest i can find is 270...

how long are crf50 forks just if im window shopping for parts and want to look for stockish sized forks i know what to look for

General Front Fork Specs:
Stock XR/CRF50 = 18 3/4" (center of axle to top of top clamp)
BBR SP-5 = 21 1/2" to 23.0" (adjustable length)
BBR E-6 = 23 3/4" to 24 3/4" (adjustable length)
Marzocchi Shiver 35mm = 23 1/2" to 24.0" (adjustable length)

Latest posts

Back