ask me!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I send my bike to the farm so I can thrash it there, Or should I keep it with me so I can take it out for a thrash while camping?

Should I send my bike to the farm so I can thrash it there, Or should I keep it with me so I can take it out for a thrash while camping?

take the bike camping you dont want it to feel left out

A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water.
The tide rises 12 inches every 15minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it’s highest, how many rungs are under water?

I just bought a crapshitsi KDG50L. Do you know if its any good and what performance parts should I get? I am looking for more powerbands, maybe two or three? Coz my uncle raced motocross in the 60s and I will be able to handle it goodly.

I just bought a crapshitsi KDG50L. Do you know if its any good and what performance parts should I get? I am looking for more powerbands, maybe two or three? Coz my uncle raced motocross in the 60s and I will be able to handle it goodly.

edc16a.JPG

edc chip before anything :beerchug:

hey stunt 101 i got a question what rating did i give your mum in bed last night a 9 or a 10 i bet you dont have an answer for that lol

Latest posts

Back