ASV copies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenwingz

Reaction score
I recently purchase a set of ASV copy levers and the front brake lever is completely different from the one on my bike, is there a way to make it fit?

we'll probably need a picture of the levers, because they make them for a heap of different model bikes,
and possibly a picture of your front brake master

I recently purchase a set of ASV copy levers and the front brake lever is completely different from the one on my bike, is there a way to make it fit?

How come you didn't check it before you bought it. Surely by looking at it you yourself you would be able to tell if you could get it to work or not.

Yeah mate a few beers and a grinder

Might of been an inebriated eBay purchase?

Don't worry mate we've all been there! :)

LOL just had a $250 stainless exhaust arrive for the ZX9R, wish i hadn't of had a few beers b4 purchase as it's not what i was after, initailly though it was a full system inc muffler, had a look the next day (after it had been shipped) and realised i f'd up... Oh well, at least i now have stainless headers :)

Haha funny funny ya ****, still not as funny as not being able to hold onto a little angle grinder hard enough to stop it from giving a certain so and so a little ouchie ouchie.

Latest posts

Back