atomik 110cc quad.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oprsp

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My first post on this forum. I need some advice. Im trying to fix my nephews quad. It seems to be running to lean even though Ive put the needle to the lowest groove and richened up the mixtures. Im thinking a new carb is in order. What I need to know is what size are the carbs on these things 19mm, 24mm??? and what size can i put on it? whats to big or small? keep in mind that it is only a one speed machine and i dont really need full on power as its a little unstable at top speed. should I be looking for a Mikuni carb or a generic china carb will do? Any opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sav.

What makes you think its running lean?
Have you read the other info on here related to tuning and checking valve clearanes?

Do you know what sorta engine it is?

Throw a pic up if ya can so we can get an idea what were dealing with.

I know it running lean because if I try and block the carb inlet with my hand it seems to run better, not very scientific but to my mind it means its getting too much air. As for the motor It is a Loncin motor.

might have missed someone say it, but clean out the carb? as for a new carb im not sure someone else will be able to help with that, i think try to measure the intake of the carb and weather its round or oval might help choose a new one?

Latest posts

Back