atomik 250 help PLEASE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she could be running lean or timing my be out ?? try the valve clearance first

mostly sorted now, awaiting test ride. Choke butterfly removed from GAY carby, set-up done properly, bits welded without setting fire to it. all good now.

Sneezy's beer-carton 2fiddy. :D
Kriss250.jpg

HOT DANG! kicked arse on that deal!!! OOC.. what beer??

^^^^WEST END DRAUGHT!!!! Which makes it an even betterer score!!! nice work sneezy!!

took it for a bit of a ride today and damn goes heaps better =)

thanks heaps tom =)

woot went riding on the weekend.....

bike went awsome little hard to start when cold but when warm starts after 2-3 kicks

gonna set up electric start this week mso its a little easier, sometimes when i kick start it grinds n shit lol

was a bit worried about the head rattling a little but clearances are fine so might just be a rattly china

=)

at a guess, i would say valve clearances, and possibly running a bit lean if it's popping and backfiring.. if you want, bring it round sometime, we'll have a look at it and see if we can get the valve clearances set properly.
or if your stuck for time and trailer, follow this link, it will show you step by step how to check and adjust the valve clearances on the chinese upright engines. (that's what you have. :))
http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-tutorials-how-s/20425-good-guide-adjusting-valves.html
So what are the valve clearances on the Atomik 250 ????

Latest posts

Back