Atomik 250 parts and upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillybob53

Reaction score
Atomik kuda pro 250, is ther anything i can do to get heaps more kick out of it? I found a shop on ebay that sells parts for atomiks but i cant remember what it was, does anyone know any good sites for aftermarket parts? Cheers, Matt

Last edited:
its a single cyl engine its limited might be able to bore it out with bigger valves but its chinese it be limited, but i am new to them i know they did a shit job with the kick stand its too straight up and down, i guess with me being short and lowered it a bit i just cut and weld it a bit lower.

been reading that thread... cant find where there is something about the bloody wiring on the back of them for the brake lights as i got no bloody idea what wire is what the chinese have same colour wiring.

use the search feature for the site and search for "wiring" a thread should come up with a wiring diagram i posted on there...i think the thread was something to do with stripping all the lights wiring of a 200 or 250

as far as mods go try carby, valves, machining and porting thats all i can think of for the atomik 250's or a jap motor swap :p

green is negative bloody chinese so i found out and its all working, looked confusing as i had 3 green wires and no blacks but was a brown

Latest posts

Back