Atomik Dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brayden#87

Reaction score
I was looking on Ebay and saw like 5 different types of their bikes. Which one is the best one?
I am guessing the AtomikProX??

The motoX looks a bit dodgy with that pipe on it, and the Avanger looks exactly the same as the MotoX but with a different frame. They make it soo hard. And the AX looks hot!!!!!:)

hey Brayden#87

since no one has replied. I think i might aswell say something. just wait after me because some people are in active.

I think they are ok but i don't think they will be good for big jumps and things. I think the might be alot of maintence. If you change the fork oil and motor oil and do a few things like get better bars it will be good. only problem i think they are ducars and i'v heard that the gears strip and a few other little problems. I think it's a good bike for having fun. Though if you have like $1000 you could win a 138cc liffan bike. i can't find the link to the ebay store but if someone can post it up it would be great. goodluck

Thanks mate, yer sounds good then. I heard off a friend that the Atomiks break after like 2 weeks of jumping, he had two friends that brought one and they both had the same probs. They are made by chinese people anyway so that explains why they arn't so good.

How about Lifan Ducar ect. whats the best engine in all of these bikes??

the Lifan 120 with all up shift drum and start in any gear is a great engine, Jailing and gpx are good also but the Lifan 120 's head is better. Jailing has a 143cc now, should see them in the next month or so

DHZ are not selling bikes atm (138cc like mine) because im guessing he is overseas this week...

his ebay store should have items in it next week

DHZ are not selling bikes atm (138cc like mine) because im guessing he is overseas this week...

his ebay store should have items in it next week

Can ya please give Brayden#87 a link to the ebay store?? I dont know it hehe. Yeh the dhz 138cc's are good they are strong and able to jump. I don't think you will have any majour problems with it. Some one won one for like $650 or so, thats pretty cheep. Hav fun and win a cheep one. Btw nice Pocket bike dam that is quality.:p

Yes. It's a matter of oppinion. A few people have have threads about how they snaped the frame and needed to weld them. little problems, easy 2 fix. They are good bikes if you fix all the faults, but i heard the gear boxes r dodgey. when DHZ has bikes up for auction i will put a link to one. A forum member won one for only $660. They have 138cc motors and great bikes.

I was looking on Ebay and saw like 5 different types of their bikes. Which one is the best one?
I am guessing the AtomikProX??

The motoX looks a bit dodgy with that pipe on it, and the Avanger looks exactly the same as the MotoX but with a different frame. They make it soo hard. And the AX looks hot!!!!!:)

Hi there Im Luke. I would not even contemplate on buying an ATOMIK. They are all crap. Spend the extra, go to FX Racing and buy a motovert. Best engine, pretty much race ready and now they have about 5 different models to chose from out of the 07 range. Im building a motovert 125cc up at the moment with heaps of aftermarket parts, it will be sick when its finished. I also brought a brand new pro motovert 6 months ago which is still un-ridden, I have put BBR Big bore exhaust, BBR rev box, BBR over sized peg mount, 35mm USD adjustable forks with clickers, Boyesen racing clutch cover, Twin Air filter, rim locks, anodised engine kit, CR red UFO plastics kit with mulisha sticker kit, UFO hand guards, 1/4 Turn quick shift throttle, FIVE 0 high seat, RK 420 gold racing chain. Im waiting on a CAT5 frame cradle! This bike sounds like a beast, all my mates cant believe it when it starts up. MOTOVERTS rock for the price that they are.... This is now a very quick bike with the goods to go with it and un breakable. Just have to tune the carby and set the suspension then we can finially take it out after 6mnths of doing it up...... WHHOOOOOHHH

hey i got an atomik avenger. i have had 3 atomik bikes i used to race my AX and it was mad. also ducar are made from honda. they are very very tuff motors.

Mate atomik's are crappy, nothing to do with honda. Seen some bullshit about hey they share designs with honda i really doubt it, its more like ducar just copied stuff from honda but at a much lower quality.

Brayden if you want a good bike check out the following links and steer well clear from any orion or any ducar motor. LIFAN is much better build quality

http://stores.ebay.com.au/DHZ-MOTORSPORT

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZdirtbikes_onlineQQhtZ-1 i really like the look of the pitpros

buddy lifan is the motor. This bike has DUCAR 125cc engine. DUCAR is one of the biggest and most reputable engine manufacturers in China. In 2002, DUCAR initiated a joint venture with HONDA to develop engines and share technology. That is why there is similarity in in engine design between DUCAR and HONDA. Besides that, many of the parts used in DUCAR engine are the same parts used in HONDA engine.

In 2002, DUCAR broke 2 World Guinness Records:

-Record for the longest continuous operation for more than 10,000 kilometers.
-Record for the longest continuous riding (6 days and five nights).

Latest posts

Back