Atomik Dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, why do you want a bike, dont you have the zonchen 110? well anyway....

Well its my sisters but i need something thats faster and has a CLUTCH, it sucks having a semi-auto and its only a 110cc from china.

buddy lifan is the motor. This bike has DUCAR 125cc engine. DUCAR is one of the biggest and most reputable engine manufacturers in China. In 2002, DUCAR initiated a joint venture with HONDA to develop engines and share technology. That is why there is similarity in in engine design between DUCAR and HONDA. Besides that, many of the parts used in DUCAR engine are the same parts used in HONDA engine.

In 2002, DUCAR broke 2 World Guinness Records:

-Record for the longest continuous operation for more than 10,000 kilometers.
-Record for the longest continuous riding (6 days and five nights).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, sorry to break it to you mate but Ducar are not one of the most reputable, Ducar's are one of the cheapest engines available in most chinese bikes. Ducar's are cheap because they are made cheaply, that stuff you have read about them being associated with Honda i am pretty sure it is bollocks. Honda is exceptional compared to Ducar, Honda wouldn't let a company sell motors as crap as Ducar's and legally let them claim they are associated with Honda.

The only engines to buy are GPX/Jialing or Lifan and there is one other alright brand, Ducar are the worst of the bunch. Just because the atomiks are the most widely available people like yourself think that they are the best, they are so widely available because they cost the sellers next to nothing to purchase from China. I once hear the Ducar atomiks are about $100-$150 wholesale, doesn't say much for their quality versus a BSE (Bosuer) bike who's bikes are approx $600 wholesale and have good quality Lifan motors. Yes i own an atomik but i didn't research before i bought it, my mistake. Has been a pain in the ass since i got it, some people get lucky but your luck will run out soon. Problems i have had are a Dud carby on arrival it had a problem with internal casting causing it not to be able to rev high, stator went bad after owning it about 2 weeks, forks leak, rear shock doesn't hold any air, tyres are cheap and shit and the knobs just crumble off.

Verdict buy something with a Lifan that isn't a Orion/Atomik, the pitpro's on ebay looks like excellent quality check this seller http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZdirtbikes_onlineQQhtZ-1

Last edited:
buddy lifan is the motor. This bike has DUCAR 125cc engine. DUCAR is one of the biggest and most reputable engine manufacturers in China. In 2002, DUCAR initiated a joint venture with HONDA to develop engines and share technology. That is why there is similarity in in engine design between DUCAR and HONDA. Besides that, many of the parts used in DUCAR engine are the same parts used in HONDA engine.

In 2002, DUCAR broke 2 World Guinness Records:

-Record for the longest continuous operation for more than 10,000 kilometers.
-Record for the longest continuous riding (6 days and five nights).

Hey crazy dood... we've all read the ebay BS on the Ducar. We don't need it repeated here. If you actually had ever pulled down a Honda and any of these China motors, you would know this is crap. Most of the rest of the world hasn't heard of Apollo or Ducar. They are dominant here in Aus and one other European country as far as I'm aware. It all comes down to what your local sellers decide to bring in and promote. Unfortunately we have a heap of business investors who know jack about bikes, just import the cheapest to make the biggest profit off an uneducated public. Thats the real reason so many are in Aus.

Hey crazy dood... we've all read the ebay BS on the Ducar. We don't need it repeated here. If you actually had ever pulled down a Honda and any of these China motors, you would know this is crap. Most of the rest of the world hasn't heard of Apollo or Ducar. They are dominant here in Aus and one other European country as far as I'm aware. It all comes down to what your local sellers decide to bring in and promote. Unfortunately we have a heap of business investors who know jack about bikes, just import the cheapest to make the biggest profit off an uneducated public. Thats the real reason so many are in Aus.
I have read about the Honda Ducar partnership in other motorcycle pubs
through out asia while overseas. It is correct, they did it to at least claim some of its lost earning world wide as a result of the replica craze sweeping the world. They have made contract with Ducar to produce parts and have regained some of the lost market buy re suppling Ducar owners with Honda Parts.
Both companies win in the end. May I add that any adult on a small bike like this will stress it and cause a weekness in the frame or swingarm etc.....

Every major China engine factory has signed partnership deals with Honda at some time or other.

ok look attomics are good bike and if your looking for a 125cc atomic bike go with the ProX they have the best features.... i have one lol.... but i checked all other one and prox was best from attomic.

hey people

i own an orion 125 and it is the biggest peice of chinese s****
i have eva ridden and i have reacently noticed that the atomik and haps of other brands are just the same but with different sticker kit
the only good thing that kum from import things like them is the engine is allright
but spokes snap, frames bend, bolts come loose every single ride

i advise you spend a bit more money and get a bit better bike like im doing
im thinking bout getting a pitpro or a dhz
which 1 do u guys reckons better they look a bit the same to me

hey people

i own an orion 125 and it is the biggest peice of chinese s****
i have eva ridden and i have reacently noticed that the atomik and haps of other brands are just the same but with different sticker kit
the only good thing that kum from import things like them is the engine is allright
but spokes snap, frames bend, bolts come loose every single ride

i advise you spend a bit more money and get a bit better bike like im doing
im thinking bout getting a pitpro or a dhz
which 1 do u guys reckons better they look a bit the same to me

Yep, all the factories do is pick the parts they want and put it on the bike. Thats why there are soo many different bikes, they everything is a mix of just CRAP. Atomiks are junk, Orions are junk and so on because they all use the same parts that always brake.

We got a Thumpstar now, and the quality they put into it, even tho china made it is very good, the frame will NEVER brake, the forks are awsome, carbi is good, engine is awsome and everything else is perfect. The americans designed it but to make large masses at cheap cost, china is the solution, cheap labour.

agb29 are not crap bikes they are very good bikes! pay for what u get agb29 frame will never snap

29's r ok, not the best and it is easy to snap the frame lol.

29's r ok, not the best and it is easy to snap the frame lol.

No Bike is the Best, but the 29 is great value for money. Do you know of a frame snapping? Id love someone to prove it finally!

The 27 frame has snapped with some riders, but it is not made of strong box section like the 29.

oh, my bad yeh i meen the 27s snap easy. Orions have improved heeps though. good bikes for the amount of cash, how much are the 29s??

if your talkin us dollars then we're getting them on average for 25% cheeper on average here in australia

hey guys ive got an atmic ProX and peronaly their are great bike the only thing on it that ratles on my bike is a bolt in the handle bars , you know the ones that connect the suporter thing to the actual handle bar. I was wondering my friend today said atomics break after like 3 months of riding is that true or faulse?

i`d say its kinda true ,anything made in china is gunna brake somthin soona or later

Latest posts

Back