Atomik Link 250M

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
ok so a while back i was looking at one of these things but i changed my mind but now wondering how they are ive placed this thread in minis because they only have a seat hieght of 85cm the pit pro big wheel bikes are 86cm anyways here some of the specs
Genuine Overhead Cam ATOMIK Generation 2
Air-Cooled
5 SPEED Manual - 1N2345 (1 Down, 4 Up)
MIKUNI Carburettor
Electric + Kick Start
14" Rear Wheel - 17" Front Wheel
Alloy Anodised Handlebar, Front Forks, Fuel Cap, and Muffler Tip
Adjustable Upside Down Forks
Nitrogen Charged Adjustable Rear Gas Shock
Front Hydraulic Disc Brake, Single Piston Caliper
Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake, Single Piston Caliper
3L Fuel Capacity
Genuine KMC #428 Chain
High Durability ABS Polymer Fairings
Alloy Anodised Wheels
850mm Seat Height
sorry for the copy paste but to lazy to write it all so tell me what you think of them they look ok mainly looking at them because they have a 250

hello anyone at all i know everyone hates these posts but i havent heard much about them even a link to a thread on the same topic would be nice

pitpro are **** and atomik are the best said my mate

Last edited:
pitpro are **** and atomik are the best said my mate

Muhamed,

Besides the incorrect spelling of your name it appears you and your friend do actually have something in common with Muhammad Ali. You are both punch drunk.

Seriously. Atomik do make motor bikes. They will run if you take care of them and they can be a lot of fun. However, Pitster Pro is a far superior motor bike and there really is no comparison to be made. They both have two wheels I guess, but that is where it ends.

If you wish to listen to your "friend" who is most probably as ignorant as you are making yourself out to be, go ahead. If you wish to be enlightened and educated read through the threads. Read through the posts regarding both bikes. Look at the quality of the components on both bikes. If you cannot afford a Pitster Pro, that is fine. Please dont try to convince yourself an Atomik is a superior bike though , not in public anyhow. Its like whipping it out and having a little tug on the school bus. Its just embarrassing more than anything else.

I dont mean to come across as grumpy, intolerant and rude. I am though, so sue me.( thanks dready, I knew I would use it one day)

Logic

Last edited:
I think he meant "pit pro" not "pitster pro", i think atomik and pit pro are pretty similar.

They're still not Japanese, or Austrian or swedish or wherever they make Husqvarna, gasgas, husaberg etc. I mean, there's china bikes, then there's the other ones.

I seriously think this guy is a troll...

Surely an enlightened internet user can make their mind up with the plethora of readily available information on this site!

If you are looking for a bike to flog with your idiot mate in no gear, with no maintenance and in all likeliness illegally, then buy anything... The cops will happily take it off your hands :p

If not, then read as much as possible on this site, ask logical questions, stop spouting BS "my mate said" stuff and get on with it!

/Rant.

I think he meant "pit pro" not "pitster pro", i think atomik and pit pro are pretty similar.

Now Timmy,

That would be called benefit of the doubt.

It could be possible that he meant pitpro, it could also be possible he was not trying to name himself after the greatest boxer of all time.

This is where the internet gets interesting. Spelling still plays a part in digital letters on a page. If I say, " my mate says Ferrari are crap and Hyundai are great", no matter how absurd that sounds you would have to take it on face value. You could say, " no he cant possibly mean that, he must mean Ford, but struggles with spelling".

If someone cant spell they have no right to start posting in forums. I am not looking for a beautifully worded, adjective filled, flowery and poetic verse. However, I dont want to have to play a word association game every time I read a thread. Decrypting some long lost or maybe even newly found language that only the writer understands.

This defeats the purpose of communication in our civilized societies and the great volume of knowledge we are able to share with each other through reading and writing. There isnt a great deal of point in writing a whole lot of words no-one can understand or that can be easily misconstrued, is there?

Some people struggle with spelling etc, that is fine. A little red line appears under a word you may have spelled incorrectly, move your cursor one more space to the right of the word, left click on the word, then right click on the word and you should see a list of alternative spellings. Click on the correct one and people will then understand what you are trying to say.

One thing to be careful of though is Americanized english. They love their Z's instead of S's, Shudder. At times I have even found myself doubting an S should be in a word.

In the interests of better communication, lets all work together and make this the most articulate forum on the internet.:)

Logic

i did mean pit pro and what is pitster pro if they are good do they have a fast 250 for the price of $2000. thats how i spell my name. and when i wrote "said my mate" because he has a pitpro 140 le and has had many problems with it. i have an atomik 125 and have not had any big problems.

Last edited:
i did mean pit pro and what is pitster pro if they are good do they have a fast 250 for the price of $2000. thats how i spell my name. and when i wrote "said my mate" because he has a pitpro 140 le and has had many problems with it. i have an atomik 125 and have not had any big problems.

For $2k mate, buy an Atomik Blitz... I believe I pointed you in that direction in your thread ;)

Pitster Pro won't sell you a 250 for anything like that price. If you don't know who they are, comb the forum, use the search function etc, there is considerable amounts of information buried here that you are clearly too lazy to attempt to access.

If you want people to tell you which bike to buy they will, but don't expect a consensus...

O.K.

That was slightly more detailed.

Sorry. I have nothing to offer.

Logic

mate on ebay the is a atomik blitz for sale and it has no bids at $999 with 2hours that is a good price,

by the way how do you start a thread.

sorry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back