atomik motorsports

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one mate, sounds like you've got your moneys worth out of the bike already :D
just a heads up TDR aren't exactly known for world class customer service and quality control either, I'm sure you know what to expect so you'll be ok

funny thing tho, I bought an atomik nitrous a couple weeks back and it didn't come with the ignition system advertised on their ebay ad, I emailed them about it and a couple days later the correct ignition was sitting on my doorstep..... so I guess atomik can be great for some people and dicks to others... atomik seem to be very inconsistent and hard to predict but so far I've had pretty good experiences with them and I think their product is great value for money

they are very unpredictable

did warranty claim for my prox 125 magnet in pickup sensor bolt for the speedo was missing

and 2 weeks later received a huge pamphlet with one small bolt in it lol

problem is they are really bad at communicating because all they said was

We apologise for the inconveniences. We will organise the speed magnet.
Thank you.

not very specific.

i brought a tdr 125 semi-auto bike for my brother a while back. he only putts around on it so i didn't need something too good. I paid for it on monday and it arrived on thursday and they gave me a tracking number too. i also emailed them many times and they replied within a hour or so. When the bike arrived nothing was missing so i was happy and i was surprised at the quality. I still have the cheap stock chain on it too this day and it hasn't snapped and has stopped streaching. The tyre's arn't too bad and still have plenty of knobbys on them. My brother and I have dropped the bike alot and the bar havn't bent. TDR bikes might have worse quality then atomik(i dont think so) but i rechon there service is way better and you have a chance of getting your bike.lol

IMG_1901.jpg

Last edited:
nice one mate, sounds like you've got your moneys worth out of the bike already :D
just a heads up TDR aren't exactly known for world class customer service and quality control either, I'm sure you know what to expect so you'll be ok

funny thing tho, I bought an atomik nitrous a couple weeks back and it didn't come with the ignition system advertised on their ebay ad, I emailed them about it and a couple days later the correct ignition was sitting on my doorstep..... so I guess atomik can be great for some people and dicks to others... atomik seem to be very inconsistent and hard to predict but so far I've had pretty good experiences with them and I think their product is great value for money

Oh god,,,out of the frying pan into the fire am I? From Atomik to TDR. Yeah,,,been reading about the TDR's on here. Mitchell's bike is going great guns. He's actually out the back paddock now tearing around on it as I type. He has jumped it a few times (only a few feet in height though as he is a beginner). Funny thing with Atomik though that when I started that e-bay dispute things jumped very quickly. Even had a really long apologetic call from them too. But I ain't Atomik bashing anymore. I got it all sorted,told them to get the finger out and wake up to themselves. Silly me, but I would buy from them again though but ringing them first and reminding them of my prior experience.
Mitchell has dropped the bike heaps of times and only slightly bent the gear lever. Nothing else has broken. Just changed the oil and filter and he's gone.......
Rgds Rastus.

Last edited:
I guess if you are 89kg, that frames start to snap and shocks start to die.
After some welding and close to 100hours of riding, they are OK. not good not bad.
60/40 repair to ride ratio.
We dont source ANY parts from atomik. All is done via DHZ or JR Just Ride.

Atomik are a massive drop ship port. Simple as that.
People only buy from them ,as they have a large ebay account, flashy pics outweight the smaller sellers.

THEY ARE THE MSY OF PITBIKES LOL. wait around for ages , bad customer service etc.

haha TDR even warns you yourself about there bikes...

look at the sticker kit "Beware TDR pro"

^^^ ha ha ha. clever advertising and also covers themselves...

"our products already feature a warning to consumers"... ha ha ha

i got dramas the god damn thing runs way to rich anyone else hae that drama?? i message them constintly with no reply

hey if any any one has a atomik nitrous 140 150 or 160 are they any good for little jumps like 1.8 metres high and about 3 metres long thanks i really need answers

fook sake man make your OWN thread..
nitrous will handle those jumps but it'll be a rough ride, it needs the suspension upgraded to be able to jump smoothly, just like any other pitbike under $2000

i have an atomik motox and i have only had one prob with it the chain wheel but generic china parts and you dont go through atomiks customer service let your dealer do it. they are good bikes for the price but not the best you can do still far from the worst

hi guys can anyone give me a review on an atomic new link 250 dirtbike cheers

Latest posts

Back