Atomik Motox 125cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you keep the air cleaner element clean, any dust that gets into the engine will wreck it. Probably too late if it blows heaps of smoke now. By the way don't use 2 stroke fuel if it is a 4 stroke.

yea old thread but oh well, i didn't dig it up. :)

if its blowing smoke you need to get new rings. mine did it and now my mates is starting to do it so its probably just a thing with them..

i dont think bikes with non usd forks a made for jumping and neither is that bike as it stock and has shit shock frame and forks

hey all, i have hade 1 of these bikes since july last year and i have hade a few minor problems with it... the little screw in the clutch assembly was too small and was popping of so replaced it.. the exuast was rattling loose after every ride had to fix it a few times... then had a accident on it about october last year and totaled the front end, nearly snaped the forks in half... have a plate and 10 pins in my wrist because of... but am now keen to get back on.... have been trying too fix it for the last 2 months, this is were it gets funny......... i rang atomik and asked if i could up grade the forks to usd forks and they said yeah no worries what i would have to do is put a nitrious front end on payed them $540 they sent me the forks and front rim and nothing else, so i rang them and gave them a serve, then they sent me the triple clamps, the bottom 1 was stuffed and unuseable so i had to send it back(payed for postage) they sent me another, now i have relized the top triple clamp is the wrong 1 i think it is for a 250cc... and the bearings for the stem piece r to big for the tube on the frame. is it even posible to put a nitrious front end onto a moto x? i am nearly ready to get consumer affairs involved as atomik r inpossibe to deal with..

Hey Scott,
You really should have told us what you were doing buying those forks before you did, $540!!!!!
I bought a pair of those exact same forks brand new shipped to my door for $130. For $540 you could literally buy a whole new Nitrous 125-160. That has better frame, swinga, bars, engine, rear shock and the rest! Awell so your stuck with em now i guess try and get a refund say that they are stuffing you around. then go buy a nitrous :)

lol!!! they bent you over backwards and ****ed you 6 ways til friday!
get your money back, like sam said you buy a whole nitrous for between $450 - $650 depending what engine

Far out you buy like dnm/fastace forks for that kinda price?! thats crazy.. how do they seriously get away with charging prices like that?!

Hey Scott,
You really should have told us what you were doing buying those forks before you did, $540!!!!!
I bought a pair of those exact same forks brand new shipped to my door for $130. For $540 you could literally buy a whole new Nitrous 125-160. That has better frame, swinga, bars, engine, rear shock and the rest! Awell so your stuck with em now i guess try and get a refund say that they are stuffing you around. then go buy a nitrous :)
I GUESS U FOUND OUT WITH ALL THAT CHEAP CHINESE CRAP,ITS BETTER TO SAVE AND GET A
DECENT BIKE,LIKE YAMAHA,SUZUKI,KWACKA...ETC.AS THEY SAY u get what u pay for!!!

so can anyone tell if this is better than the pit pro 125cc RR coz its sounds pretty average the atomik from what ive read, really need help deciding :), thanks.

Latest posts

Back